Chapter 1-Getting in JYP

My name is Y/N and I'm 19 years old. I always had a dream which was being a make-up artist. I recently applied to be Stray Kids' make-up artist. I heard there are many people that are better than me, which means, I got like 1 percent of chances to get in as a make-up artist. All my thoughts vanished away when I heard my doorbell ring. I went to the door and saw something that I never expected to see in real life. Bang Chan was in front of me, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE.

Chan: Uhmmm hello..is this Y/N's house?

I nodded.

Y/N: Yep, it's my house...so...did I get to be a make-up artist at JYP?

I said that while my eyes were shining. He smiled.

Chan: Actually, you'll be my personal make-up artist~ Congratulations Y/N~

I instantly hugged him and heard him chuckle while hugging me back. 

Chan: So, if you need anything, call me and I'll teleport there to help you. Also, you'll start working next week.

Y/N: Oh my~ Channie...mind if I ask for an autograph? It's just that...I'm a STAY and I always wanted to meet you guys in real life.~

He chuckled and gave me an autograph.

Chan: There you go~

Y/N: Thank you~ By the way, wanna come in?

He nodded and I let him in, he sat on the couch and smiled.

Chan: So Y/N...why did you apply to be a make-up artist at JYP? I mean...there are better companies, like BigHit and SMEntertainment...The idols there are way more popular than SKZ...

Y/N: Look...I don't care about popularity at all...JYP needed make-up artists so I took my chance and now I'm your personal make-up artist...And how did it happen? Like, how did I get to be your personal make-up artist?

Chan: Well, Jinyoung hyung (the CEO, not the Jinyoung from Got7) wanted each one of us to choose one of the people who applied aaaannnnndddd I chose you.

I giggled and blushed a bit.

Y/N: Well, thank you~

~NEXT WEEK~

Last week was amazing, Chan and I met nearly every day so he could show me around all JYP places. He was always by my side and literally talked to me everyday.

Right now I'm walking to JYP while listening to 3Racha's "42". As soon as I was gonna enter JYP, I heard 2 voices. Those voices were Chan's and Han's voices.

Han: Hyung, you know you can't fall in love with her...it's not right...

Chan: Yes I know...but I can't help it at all...

I got in and noticed that both of them immediately changed the subject to a new song they are working on.

Chan: Oh hello Y/N... How are you feeling today?

He asked me with that perfect smile of his.

Y/N: I'm fine, what about you guys?

They said they were a bit tired because of the new song. After a while, I heard my name being called, I turned around and saw Sunghee, my ex-best friend. She used to talk bad things about me in my back.

Y/N: Oh hi Sunghee...long time no see right?

Sunghee: Right, so how are ya? And how did you get in? Did you seduce one of those?

She pointed to Jisung and Chan. I sighed and shook my head.

Y/N: Well, I could be better...and no, I didn't do anything except apply to be a make-up artist, like you, I suppose.

She smirked.

Sunghee: Oh come on, don't be shy Y/N, we all know that you seduced one of them~ Who was it?

I could feel the tension between Chan and her.

Chan: Shut up Sunghee, she's not like you, y'know? And to let you know, I was the one that chose her, she didn't do anything.

Sunghee: And who do you think you are to talk to me like that? I'm older than you, Chan-ah.

Chan: I don't care about that. All I care about right now, is that you were rude to Y/N, when she didn't do anything.

She walked away and Chan came to hug me.

                 Cya in next chapter~