Chap. 1

Sky's POV

I'm Sky. I'm a werewolf. I'm working as a maid for Alex, the beta. I'm throwing on my super short maid outfit that they gave me. I'm walking down the hall when I run into someone. I hear my wolf say, Mine! I back up and see Beta Alex. He says," I Alex Hernandez, reject you Sky, as my mate". I'm like, what? I'm planning a plan to run away at dusk. I run back upstairs and pack a black tank top, a pink skirt, a pair of heels and sneakers, and two pairs of jeans. "Lights out!" Alex calls from his room. "Okay, it's finally dusk" I think as I jump out of the window. I'm running and running and running when all of a sudden I hear a second voice in my head that's definitely not Jade,(my wolf) I stop. Stop! we need to talk. Hey, I'm the Moon Godess. You have the power to change into whatever animal you want. Also, if you need help, any animal will help their queen, so just call them hypothetically and they will come to your aid.You must rule over them and they will obey. "But, I can't rule over all spiecies much less a mate!" I tell her. "Can't you match me up with someone else?". Hmmm... I'll see what I can do. Oh, and by the way I am your mom. So I'll match you up with someone else because I do want grandpuppies. "Mom!" Sorry honey, but I do.