Chapter 21: White Queen

"Finally," said Joshua.

Mina threw her backpack at him. He rolled his eyes and walked toward her. He warped his arm around her neck, they started to horseplay. Joy laughed at Joshua when Mina punched him. Jackson yelled when Mina almost kicked Joshua on his private spot. Minho just had a disappointed face on. Lisa, on the other hand, was cheering for Mina.

"Are yall done?" Minho shook his head.

Both of them stopped.

"It was a long week," said Lisa.

"So you and pretty boy are together now?" smirked Joy.

"Loverboy won't know what will hit him," chuckled Minho.

"My father receive more information about Chris. Chen and Sana found more evidence and they're coming to Korea," Jackson said.

"Chris is dealing overseas with powerful people. He's doing more than sex trafficking. We need to be careful before his people find out that we know," Joshua added.

"You need to quickly destroy Jimin," Lisa looked at Mina.

"I will," Mina replied.

𖧷𖧷𖧷

"Has it been a week since we started dating?" Jimin giggled.

"Yea," Mina fake smile came on.

"So what do you want to do?"

"Let's go to the street market," said Mina.

"Mina you don't have to act poor you know that?"

"It's going to be fun," Mina smiled at him.

"It stinks," he replied.

"For me?"

"Alright."

Jimin and Mina took the bus to go to the street market. Jimin was against taking the bus but Mina made him change his mind. Jimin didn't notice that Mina is slowly manipulating him. Jimin and Mina got off the bus and started walking to the street market.

"Look," Mina saw a corndogs station. "Have you ever tired a corndog?"

"No, Mina it stinks like old people," he had his hand against his nose.

"Jimin, be nice," Mina tried not to get mad at him. Mina linked her arms with Jimin and they started walking.

"Well, it's beautiful since the sun is setting down," Jimin tried to be nice.

"We're getting corndogs, you need to try them," Mina speed walk to the station.

"I'm not going to eat that."

"Jimin please stop acting like that."

"Mina this is out of my comfort zone. I really don't like places like this. The only place I go is to the convenience store."

"Jimin is the same thing," Mina rolled her eyes.

"No, it's not. I only get the same food which is noodles and that's about it."

"You got ice cream last time with me."

"That's because it's you."

"Then try the corndogs."

"Just one," Jimin sighed.

Mina got in line with Jimin. She smiled when she remembered Nayeon trying to make them with Jeongyeon. She lowered her head a little when she pictured Jeongyeon laughing and smiling. She felt guilty for living, Jimin noticed the Mina looked a little upset. Jimin held her hand which startled Mina. She looked at him, she hated him so much that she felt abomination by him.

"It's our turn," said Jimin.

Mina nodded and began to order. Jimin paid for the corndogs. After a few minutes, they finally got the corndogs. The man handled them four corndogs and Jimin gasped at how delicious they looked.

"Say ah," Mina said to Jimin.

"Mina I'm not a baby," Jimin chuckled.

"Hurry up and say ah."

"Ah," Jimin blushed.

"You like it huh?"

"I mean it's good," Jimin rolled his eyes.

Mina and Jimin began to shop around. Both of them had a great time together and they seem like a lovely couple. It was night time and they were about to leave since Jimin was whining. Mina tried not to yell at him, she tried to control her anger when he whined about something. Ungrateful son of a bitch Mina rolled her eyes at Jimin.

"Let's go to my house," Jimin suggested.

"Eh?"

"I promise you I won't do anything."

𖧷𖧷𖧷

"You actually clean your house," Mina said as she's entering the house.

"Can you stay over? Your grandma wouldn't mind would she?"

"She-"

"Just lie to her. Say you're staying at a friend house or something."

"Why do you want me to stay?" Mina asked.

"I just don't want to be alone."

"Alright, I text her something," Mina took her phone out and texted Joshua.

"She's okay with everything right?"

"Yea," Mina looked at the message Joshua sent her. "Jimin, I don't have clothes to sleep in."

"Just be naked," Jimin smirked a little.

"Should I leave then?" Mina shook her head.

"I'm kidding. I have clothes you can wear," Jimin guided her to his room.

He had a simple luxury room. His walls were white, his bed sheets were black and white, he had a huge flat screen tv in front of his bed and a beautiful view from outside.

"Your room kind of looks like mine," Mina was aghast.

"That reminds me where do you live? You're my girlfriend now and I don't know where you live," Jimin hugged her from the back.

"You probably whine about it," Mina turned around to face him.

"No, I won't."

"I'll tell you one day," Mina broke the hug.

Jimin went to his closet to get clothes for Mina. He got a black t-shirt and some black sweatpants. He handled it to Mina and Jimin left his room so she can change to it. Mina looked at the mirror and laughed when she saw how baggy her clothes were.

"I'm done," Mina shouted.

Jimin came in and laughed at Mina. She looked too cute for him. He embraced her and kissed her cheeks. Mina's plastic smile came on and she hugged him back.

Jimin lifted her up, "Let's go to sleep."