0.8

{Ellie}

I wake up in Beau's warm arms. I feel save. We're laying in his bed. "Goodmorning." He kisses my cheeck.

"How are you feeling my beautiful girlfriend?" He asked me. Omg?! Is he my boyfriend. I tought about Luke, i felt bad about it. I still feel so many feelings for him. At that moment a flashback is coming.

I hear Beau saying it again. That Luke's a player and don't even care about my feelings. But this time it feels different. This time I want to take revenge on him.

We go downstairs, holding hands. His arm around my shoulder. If we enter the kitchin everyone starts clapping I don't know why. "What's happening guys?" Beau questioned.

"That was a loud night guys." Jai explained.

It felt akwardly. Did we have sex? Loud sex? Everyone is here but I can't see Luke. "Where's Luke?" I asked.

"He said he's going to a magical place he ever spended with a nice girl he won't ever forget. It was hilarious. Luke and love. I will always remember that." Jai said while laughing his ass out.

I put on my clothes, when I'm about to leave the house Beau takes my hand. "Where are you going ?"

"Nothing special."

"Can it wait?" He asked.

"Uhm."

"Because me, the boys and ashley wanted to go shopping. We wanted you to come."

"Yeah sure. Is Luke coming?" I asked. I know it's not smart to ask Beau but he will understand. He knows I did feel something for Luke, I still do. But I promised to forget and start loving the ones who are actually good for me.

"No, we don't know where he is. Give him some time. This is the first time a girl choses me and not him."

I just leave the subject and go to the kitchin where everyone is making ready for a shopday.

"Let's go." Skip yelled way to loud.

All the boys are entering a bra shop.

"Since when is this your favourite shop." Asley asked.

"It always was. We like to have some bra's." James told us.

I don't even think that's weird. They're just not normal. So this isn't weird at all.

I check my phone, I have 5 messages.

Lil star (Luke):

nice to see you kissing my brother right in front of me. I tought you loved me

The best brother in the world:

I miss you, haven't seen you in a while. How is everything going?

The best brother in the world:

???

Terrible Jessica:

I've seen you kissig my boyfriend yesterday? Btw, Luke's lips taste good. You should try it sometimes.

This makes me so angry. Was that Jessica? The girl he kissed, did he kissed his brothers crazy ex girlfriend? Omg.

Terrible Jessica:

I know you've cutted before. Maybe you should start over again. You deserve to die.

I felt like I should probably ignore that. But I'm that kind of girl that thinks way to much about the meanings of other people. Even when they're bad. It just hits me.