Chapter One

Matt's POV

I walked down the street, bord as heck. When all of a sudden I hear an oh too familiar sound behind me.

"That can't..." I said. I turned around to see a blue police box. "Jenna, stop playing games with me!" I said walking around the box expecting to see Jenna, but there was nothing.

"Jenna!" I said walking to the other side but still, no Jenna. "What?" I asked. "She's probably inside!" I laughed to myself then went to the front of the box and opened it.

"Jen-na." I stopped as I walked inside. "But, the Tardis isn't real!" I mumbled. "Oh, there you are Doctor!" Said Jenna.

"Jenna, what are you doing?" I asked. "Jenna? I'm Clara!" She said. "Yes, that's your character's name Jenna!" I said.

"Character?" She crossed her arms. Then another Jenna came out with....me?

"Matt!" She said and ran over. "Jenna what's going on?" I asked. "I don't know!" She shrugged.

"Who are you?" The other me asked. "Matt, you?" I asked. "The Doctor!" He replied.

"What?" Me and Jenna asked at once then looked at each other. "The Doctor!" He repeated making us facepalm.....

A/N: AND THAT'S CHAPTER ONE!! XD Hoped you liked the chapter my lovely's, see you in the next one! Bai! *Salutes*