2%

Valeria's pov

Me and miyah are getting ready to go to an interview. I guess they want to know more about us. I don't know.

"Ugh I can't find the match to this earring" miyah whined.

"Girl it's right here" I said, handing it to her.

"Oh thank you" she said while putting in.

I heard my phone vibrate and I looked at it to see I had a text from rahime.

It read "make sure you tell em that I'm yo boyfriend 😎"

I giggled at it and said "of course"

"Who's that" miyah asked.

"Rahime. He told me to tell them that he's my boyfriend" I said making her chuckle.

"He's so overprotective" she said.

Once we were done getting ready we walked out of the dressing room and walked over to the place where we were getting interviewed.

"Okay so today we have Valeria" the hostess said.

"Heyy" I said gladly.

"And miyah"

"Hi" miyah said softly.

"So tell me about yourselves" the hostess said.

"Well I'm the more outspoken one while miyah Is like... the shy one I guess you could say" I explained.

"We've known each other since we were children" Miyah said.

"Oh and shoutout to my wonderful boyfriend ool" I giggled a bit.

"And uhm shoutout to my boyfriend coolie" miyah said.

"That's so cute. So tell me, where are you guys right now in life" she asked us.

"Well we're happy y'know, living our best lives" I said making her laugh.

"Have guys been having any difficulties when it comes to haters and stuff" she asked.

"Well kinda. Like there's some people that are jealous because we date coolie and ool and they try to bring up our past but we try not to worry about it" miyah said.

"Speaking of your past, tell me about it" she said.

"Well we came to a point where we got into a big argument, I'm not gonna say why but it happened and we weren't friends for a while... then I ended up in the hospital for reasons" I got a bit emotional.

"But now we're okay, hopefully nothing like that never happens again" I said.

"Wow I'm so sorry to hear that" she said.

"It's okay" I said.

We answered a few more questions before the interview ended and we left.

We arrived home and of course to boys were playing the game. Like always.

"Y'all always on that damn game" miyah shook her head.

"What else is there to do" Coolie said while still focusing on the game.

"Write music or learn a new hobby" she said in duh tone.

"Mane we just dropped a ep. we just taking a break. Just chill" coolie said.

"Whatever" she mumbled.

Miyahs POV

I walked upstairs and turned on the shower. While I waited for it to get hot, I wiped off my makeup and put my hair in a messy bun.

I hopped in the shower and washed myself. I spent extra time in there because I was singing along with the music I had playing.

I got out and wrapped the towel around my body. I found some clothes to wear and changed into them.

I walked downstairs and asked them what they wanted to eat.

"Pizza" they all said.

"Pizza it is" I murmured.

I went on my phone and ordered the pizza. After it got here, the boys finally got off the game and we watched the new miniseries 'when they see us' and ate.

oops sorry I'm late y'all but I'm back 😛~ miyah