Aot: sentence starters [4]

"Armin is always there to help me and Eren when we need it. Go to him if you're ever at a loss"
—Mikasa

"Armin has a way of leading you to answers that works for everyone."
—Mikasa

"Lieutenant Levi punished me with cleaning detail again. I can't miss a single crumb"
—Eren

"[Name], how are things over at the 104th? None of the leaders have gone senile, I trust?"
—Keith Sadies

"We shouldn't take out homes for granted these days. I'm thankful for mine."
—Thomas

"Hey, [Name]... Don't you ever talk about that first mission. DEFINITELY not with Eld or Gunter."
—Oruo

"When we get back maybe I'll visit home for a change. Dad's probably worried sick."
—Petra

"You can't neglect the smallest detail if you wanna survive. And I can see you know that well."
—Ian

"Ah, it's another day for research! What kind of experiments shall I run today?"
—Hange

"Sooooo sorry for the trouble, won't happen again!"
—Hitch

"Well done. But don't go slacking off now."
—Levi

"Eren and I are going to explore the outside world someday. We'll find stuff we've never dreamed of!"
—Armin

"Marry me, Christa.. hey, you didn't hear any of that. Did you, [Name]?!"
—Reiner

"You haven't grown up until you make it back alive. So by that logic, you're fully grown."
—Levi