one

❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦

Vote
comment

❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦

Omniscient

"Rakim be quiet before they fucking hear us!" Tyler hisses into the younger boys ear pushing his fingers deeper into his soaking heat.

"T-Ty No! I feel weird!" rakim whimpers loudly bucking his hips.

"Shh I know what I'm doing calm down " Tyler whispers into his boyfriends ear, suddenly tyler hits something inside of rakim causing his body to jerk hard and him to scream out in pleasure.

Tyler covers rakim mouth, even though it was too late and they had already gained the attention of their friends.

"That's why yo lanky ass wanted the last seat!" Joesph cackles at tyler.

"So? You'd be blowing out taymors back if y'all was back here alone" Tyler shrugs continuing to fuck rakim with his fingers, not caring if his friends saw.

"You right as fuck" Joesph nods.

No one really understood how Rakim and Tyler ended up together, rakim was innocent, pure and quiet. Whereas Tyler was loud, perverted  and wild.

"Yo nasty ass still fingering him?" Jarad questions as he looks at rakim, who had his eyes shut tightly while moaning into Tyler's hand.

"Tyler you just fucking nasty!- we're literally almost to the damned beach house!" Taymor mutters scrunching his nose up

"Nawl you nasty for watching us! Tryna watch pornhub live! Anyways I ain't finna stop and miss out on watching him get his first orgasm!" Tyler scoffs

Rakim eyes roll in the back of his head,  and he screams loud into Tyler's hand, one last time before his hips buck and his juice squirt all over Tyler's fingers.

"T-Ty  I pee'd on your hand!- I'm sorry!" Rakim whimpers.

Tyler snorts pulling his fingers out of rakim showing rakim the juice "you didn't pee now stop apologizing cutie"

Tyler sucks the juices off of his fingers, causing rakim to panic. Trying to make him stop.

"That was kinda hot though" taymor whispers into Joesphs ear, squeezing his legs together trying to hide his boner.

"Heh you got hard from watching huh mamas?" Joesph snorts from the driver's seat

"SHIT HOL UP!" Jahseh groand loudly and suddenly a pop noise sounded throughout the van, kentrell sits up peaking from under his blanket with cum dripping off of his tongue and his lips were swollen.

❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦

Feedback
Get ready for a story full of hormonal ass teenagers