one

Jayden unlocked her apartment door and threw everything she had in her hands onto the floor

Jayden unlocked her apartment door and threw everything she had in her hands onto the floor. After a long day of teaching to her young preschool class Jayden was ready for a quiet and relaxing night in.

She picked up the pile of mail on the floor and started going through it to see what bills she missed this time. The blonde noticed that none of the magazines and bills were hers. This has happened a time or two before. She always got her mail mixed in with other residents in her apartment. The bills were addressed to Monica Geller, and the fashion magazines were for Rachel Green. Jayden loved the two girls and smiled, they had all been friends since Jayden moved in a year ago and now with Rachel living with Monica permanently.

They hang out regularly as a group including Ross, Joey, Phoebe, and Chandler. The gang gets a cup of coffee at least once a day from the notorious coffee shop Central Perk. Rachel who was very into fashion, has recently just moved into the apartment and has given Jayden some friendly fashion tips and new shopping techniques, which Jayden would never turn down.

Jayden had no problem walking up the stairs to return the two girls mail. She arrived at apartment 20 and knocked twice, taking a step back. It didn't take long until someone answered.

"Oh hey Jayden, what's up?" She was met with a confused look of Mr. Chandler Bing.

"Is Monica or Rachel here? I got their mail again." The blonde said trying to get a good look into the apartment.

"Uh no but I can give it to them, me and Joey were just raiding their fridge. So if you could act like you didn't see us here that would be great." Chandler said moving aside to let the shorter girl in. She walked in as if it was her own and sat the mail on the counter. Jayden snuck up behind the Italian man with his head deep into the fridge looking for a snack.

"Joey!" the girl yelled making the stud jump and hit his head on the fridge.

"Ow!" He turned around rubbing his head then smiled as he saw his favorite blonde standing before him.

"Ive been here for 60 seconds and I haven't gotten one Joey hug yet." Jayden fake pouted and put her hands on her hips. Joey smiled and engulfed the girl in a tight hug. The two separated and took a seat at Monica's dining room table.

"So what's going on you two? Besides stealing Monica and Rachel's food of course." She smiled and Chandler joined them at the table.

"We are waiting for the girls to get back. We are bored."

"And hungry" Joey added making Jayden shake her head at the man.

"Plus now that you are pretty much working full time at that preschool its just me and Joe all alone with our thoughts throughout the day." Chandler said trying to be dramatic and look off into the room somewhere.

"Don't worry, as soon as I get a little money saved up and get ahead on all my bills again, I'll cut back on the long days so I can hang out with my two favorite boys." The best friends blushed, "Don't tell Ross I said that." Jayden added making both of the guys start laughing.