"Who are you?"

Another stroke of black paint covered the white canvas. When it hit the white canvas, the black paints dripped down to the bottom, too thick to hold it on one place.

Some blue got mixed with the drying black paint.

The calming sound of the stroking of the brush and the rain filled Jungkook's ears. He wanted to add another drip of paint but stopped in his track, looking in the dark eyes of the nameless painting.

This was one of his nights again, waking up from the heartbreaking nightmare, the same one that wakes him up every night, wondering what happened.

His eyes were locked on the dark, soulless eyes of the painting. The eyes showed a burning piano.

He shut his eyes for a second. When he came back in the darkroom harboring his painting, burning up in flames. He just looked at the burning painting not moving a muscle to save it. He took a step back in the dark room looking around his surrounding finding the same picture hanging around the room.

His breathing became more erratic when things lightened up, trying to hold his tears.

"Hyung!" he yelled in the distance looking at the slowly burning painting in the room. 

------

-my side -

There are theories over the mvs and for their anniversary I tried to connect the dots with yoongi and jungkook. I found some connections between the run, i need u and wings mv and tried to connect them. If you don't agree with the theory, fine by me, this is my idea, my theory.