Chapter 18

Bumblee road on the highway at full speed to get to a safer place as Elizabeth began to panic inside of her. Due with her ice powers from the jem, it was less infuriating to control it even for a starter like herself. She heard a loud noise coming from behind them as she look into the view mirror to see a familiar vehicle known as Barricade trying to stop them.

"BEE! We've got company!" Elizabeth yelled as Barricade zoomed faster to get beside them. He tilted himself to bump against Bee while there were cars driving to almost crash them. As each vehicle came by, Bee dodge them and somehow transformed half of his metal body to get pass them and continue driving.

"Give me the girl!" Barricade yelled as he formed a weapon from his vehicle shooting Bumblebee behind his bunker as Bee did the same almost missing his shots at the enemy.

"I got your back Bee!" He heard from the other side of him to see Wheeljack riding by his side as he leaned over to Barricade as they both transformed to start a fight with him. However, it was a little short since Wheeljack had blasted him in the chest and continued to follow Bee.

"Are you okay?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yeah. He should be down for a short time until he gets back up. But, Optimus said to meet with him by the abandon local gas station." Wheel jack said.

Optimus 

Megatron...

Why must you possess such power is no use to belong into your hands? Elizabeth has it inside of her body and he must have something planned out to steal its power and absorb it to function his structure system. Ratchet was already preparing himself for this fight since he knows that Elizabeth cannot be taken into the wrong hands that is eager to possess the jems power. Next to my side was Iron Hide, he was only risking his life to defeat our enemy, my brother. 

"Ratchet, may I ask if we were to keep Elizabeth's power from leading it to Megatron. Does he have a chance if he could steal that jem from inside of her?" I questioned as he looked through Elizabeth's data scale and shook his head.

"I wouldn't say take it out of her is the smart thing to do because if he had a way to get it out of her like that. She could die and another way to do that is to let him demand her for that power." Ratchet said. I looked up into the sky to see a familiar ship of cold-metal and was heading down for a landing.

"He's here." I growled.