Bestfwiends part 2

(A/N this is fast forwarded like when you and Noah are older, you are 17 he is 18)

Y/n POV
        "Noah keep playing with me and I will throw you in the pool" I warn
    Today is just a hang out day at my house since Noah and I have nothing to do. So we decided to go into the backyard and chill on the hammock but when Noah got on he flipped it so I fell off. He's been doing it for the past 5 mins just to see me fall.
       "Alright I promise I'll stop I swear" he says
      "Yeah whatever" I was walking through the backyard when I had a flashback of when Noah give me my bracelet, I still have it but it doesn't fit anymore cause we were little when he gave it to me.
     "Hey Noah?" I asked
      "Yeah?" He casually responds looking up at me cause I'm standing in front of him
      "Remember that bracelet you gave me when we first became friends? Is there any meaning behind them because yours had a key and mine had a rose" I asked I don't know why I asked I just felt the need to.
      "Yeah I remember them, the meaning behind the rose was since it was pink it meant grace and admiration and for my key it's meant for new openings, or a new beginning and together it's a new beginning of something graceful and admirable" he said but then he continues
     "When I gave you the bracelet I didn't know what it meant but now that the meaning is clear to me I'm happy that I did" he finishes
     I crouch down to get to his level since he's sitting and I get in between his legs and give him the biggest bear hug possible.
     "You mean the world to me, bestfwiend" I say but when I look him in the eye I see something different like he's trying to tell me he wants more than that but he can't explain it to me. I think I'm over thinking it, he wouldn't want me as his girlfriend he probably just thinks of me as a friend.
      "Yeah... BESTFWIEND.. you know we really have to find a new way in saying bestfriend because this is just weird in a way don't you think" Noah states.
      After he said that I kind of just brushed off the fact that I thought he had feelings for me though I have feelings for him I would never admit it to him because we've been friends for so long and I don't wanna mess that up or anything ya know? no ....so just me... well.. gotta go bye!
      Noah POV
I want her to be my forever ....