Suprise

Bianca's POV

My flight landed at 6pm a fuckin 11 hour flight! I should've just taken my fathers jet but it was a lil too late to do that but Omg that was the longest flight ever and I'm so tired, my back hurts like what the hell yo! & I miss my best friend already I'm definitely gonna call her when I get to my suite. I gathered my luggage and met a driver in the front of the airport that was holding my name on a medium sized card that read "Ms. Woods" I walked up to and greeted him with a warm smile and so did he. He generously picked up my luggage and put them in the trunk of the all black jeep while I got in the back and waited, when he finished up we drove off towards the Langham hotel, one of the best hotels in The UK I was actually honored and shocked that the founders of fashion week got me a room here because lord knows it's hard to get one of these room here. We finally arrived to the Langham hotel and it was so beautiful besides the scenery that I viewed on my way here I hopped out of the jeep and it was many paparazzi outside waiting to snap photos of anybody that looked famous but lucky for me, I was famous 😂 but anyway I met up with concierge who took me straight up to my room which was beyond beautiful! it actually reminded me of the first time Dwayne and I went on our first date he rented a suite that looked just like this one but I don't remember where we were though but im pretty sure this is what it looked like, I put my things down immediately and I started to walk towards the bathroom when something caught my eye. It seemed to be a sillouette....a mans sillouette. "Hey stranger" the deep voice echoed throughout the hotel "Oh My God" I said as Tears fell out my eyes "Don't you dare try to run" he said pulling out a gun putting it to my head. im gonna die for sure this time.

Heather's POV

I wonder what my bitch Bee doin right now imma call her up and see wats good.

10 minutes later...... why the hell this bitch not answering? oh hell no she better stop playing!

I shot up from the bed to see where Drew was, he was sitting on the couch with.....Millz so I rushed towards Millz and asked if he had spoken to my girl

Me: did Bianca call or text you yet?

Millz: nah I was trying to call her phone but it keep ringing out 

Me: OMG I hope she is okay im gonna call her Dad

Millz: nah chill call her again first and then call him

Me: okay 

So I calmed down and called her phone again but this time it went staight to voicemail without even ringing, I'm so scared. I began calling her dad and he picked up within 2 rings 

Poppa: Heather have you spoken to my daughter?

Me: I was gonna ask you the same thing I think something is wrong, I think you should go check on her like right now 

poppa: Oh lord my baby! I knew I should've went with her 

Me: poppa if you go i'm going 

Poppa: no im gonna go by myself

Me: poppa no i have to 

Poppa: Heather NO!

and with that he hung up the phone, I looked at ny phone and a tear dropped, Drew came over to me asking me what happened I couldn't even speak I just wanted to know if my sister was okay. A couple of seconds later my phone rang again it was poppa, I quickly answered, "Yes poppa", I said in to the phone," Who dropped my baby girl to the airport this morning because her car is still in the driveway"  he said with force 'Um, he friend...um Millz" I said studdering into the phone. "and where is he right now?"  he asked I gave him the address and with that he hung up. I was really scared now because who knows what he's gonna do when he gets here.

To be continued..... 

I know this is sooooo short but I had to publish something! but there is more to come xoxo