Chapter one

He was driving faster. He wanted to end it . It was heavier than he thought.

"Every night i prayed to make a better day . But day by day their fights is getting more difficult to handle. Why god why . What i  had done to you that you give me such a fate ? .  Why god why . I prayed each day to bloom love for my parents . Still you didnt grant my wish . I know iam annoying you if you want my parents to be seperated then their is no reason for me to leave . Its just too much for me "
He said to himself by wiping harshly his tears

He took another turn towards the hills . He didnt know where the road is taking him
He only wanted one thing that was just a plain death without pain.

FLASHBACK

Sameer stood at the corner and watchted his parents fighting again for silly reasons.

"Why do you always do this ishaan . I told you we had guests coming over still you came late oh god iam fed up with you . Why cant you just understand a little thing that iam saying . They are your guests too . "
Suhana was saying with frustration .

"Suhana please dont start again now. Iam already tired i dont want more tension for god sake" ishaan said massaging his head.

" oh now i became the tension right . If you had came on time you wont be getting such tension . God why did i even marry you. If i had known that iam getting a future like this i would had regected you at the beginning. "
Suhana said in huffing .

"Oh now you started thinking about replacing eh.. not bad carry on . Even if i known that iam getting such a nagging wife then i would also rejected you before seeing you. " ishaan shouted

Sameer was scared by their argument. He was confused as where their fights gonna lead . He was silently praying god to make everything be ok  rather being wrong . He dont want another nightof misery in his diary .

"iam nagging. Iam nagging.  What else do you think of me ishaan . I was there for you when you suffered . I was there for you when you were alone . Now when you had everything i became a nagging one ..........seriously "
Suhana was at the verge of breaking down

"What else you see suhana . I came from the work for an hour still you are shouting at me . Not even you asked why i came late. What was the reason i couldnt reach on time ? No you just want a reason  to shout at me "
Ishaan shouted
"What ... iam not that fool  not to understand that you forgot this party too like every other one. You just wanted an occasion to get me insulted infront of guests " suhaana shouted.

"Seriously suhaana,  you think of me this low . I never wanted to be late but damn the meeting it caught me stuck . I knowi did forgot some . But not todays . I tried my best  to come on time but i couldnt . But guess what you doing same accusing me how gratefull iam ." Ishaan mocked

" iam fed up with you ishaan . With this . Lets get seperated  thats better for both . We both know that this marriage is a big mistake .we can go for a mutual petition these fight wont lead us any where " suhana suggeted in between her  sobs.

"Yea thats better for both of us. We both  mutualy wanted a break from this then why..."

Sameer couldnt bear their further argument so he left from there . Entering in to his car he ignited the engine and drove to road which leads the unknown path. 

Flashback ends

He took his phone and messaged his suhana.

'Mom iam sorry i couldnt bring you both together.  I was afraid of many things.  I wanted a happy family i cant live without you both . I wont be that strong to bear your sepration iam going please be happy without me
Bye
your sam'

He hit the sent button and took the turn to left which lead to the end of the hill .

He sped up the car and closed his eyes . Last thing he remembered was his car got hit with the pole and the air bag getting bigger.