Chapter 14, Dating, permitted.

[Author's note]

A quick reminder for the first upcoming bonus batch of chapters, if you join my Patreon, you help both me as a writer and everyone else get closer to that next bonus batch of chapters. There are still nine new patrons to go before I will release it.

So if you like my work, please consider joining my Patreon for early releases for Wattpad and the fully edited books, Ebooks are already available and I need the funding to get Physical copies out, there are tiers for every series I have and an all-in-one bundle for my ebooks.

If you join my Patreon, you would help me out greatly in sustaining my writing up to a professional degree, I have the goal of selling my books and sharing the unedited versions here in Wattpad has helped me a great deal in getting my works known and out there, but as every author, I wish to make a living with doing what I love, creating stories for the world to enjoy while keeping myself fed with an income from it.

You can find my Patreon at www.patreon.com/padgevanderklift

If you want a fun chat, my discord is open for all Wattpad members as well, only the general chat and the rules are available, but feel free to join us at https://discord.gg/w66GDsg

"Hello, The Exotic Sunside, you are speaking with the manager, Matthew Johnson. How can I help you?" Matthew spoke as he answered the phone.

He already found it weird that Claire didn't dare to answer the phone all of a sudden, but didn't read into it, enough that is.

"Ah, good, I got through. Sir Johnson, this is Jane Mac'Sidle from the Focrain Government O.S.H. management branch. I have called you with news on the status of your two homestays." A woman spoke with familiar voice.

It was the very same government worker he had spoken to every time something regarding Claire or Camila came up.

"A-ah. Yes. What is the matter?" Matthew asked, not really knowing how to deal with the situation at hand.

"I have received word from both their psychiatrists. Both Camila and Claire are cleared for interspecies relationships. That means, as long as there is no sexual interaction, a Focrain resident can date them." The woman spoke and behind Matthew, Claire burst out in celebration.

"I'm sorry, I could not really hear you, it grew quite loud behind you." The lady on the phone said and Matthew had to repeat his reply before the government worker had a slight laugh at his expense.

"I'm sorry, the government will not retract this clearance on the two ladies. They have their rights as well." She said and hung the phone.

"You are... mine!" Claire exclaimed and lunged herself around Matthew's neck, only to be caught flat in the face by his timely extended hand which kept her at a distance.

"Please. Don't." He said and paced past her.

I'm screwed now, seems she heard she can start dating... Matthew thought to himself, only half registering the fact that Claire had bolted past him and into the hot springs.

"Aw hell yeah!" Camila's voice echoed from the room and Matthew sighed.

"And now they both know... great." He sounded as defeated as he felt while he paced through the halls of the modern area of the resort aimlessly.

"What the hell am I doing anyway? I have customers in the resort, I can't suddenly go acting all defeated." Matthew told himself and paced into his office to sit down for a moment.

"Ehm, Matty?" Marie's voice wearily came from the door.

"Yes, what's up Marie?" Matthew asked and she sighed as she entered the room.