Night 5: killer

I'm adding myself in the story. Also if ya can't tell this story was meant to humor myself rather than others.

Y/n POV

After a long day of buying things to repair Spring Bonnie and taking a nap I was back in parts and service. Earlier my brother called. He said he was moving back to my town and asked if I could get him a job. I said for him to come here tonight and we'll talk to Mr. Fazbear tomorrow.

Now i was working on Spring Bonnie. I came here early. I was swapping out some of the broken spring locks since I had already fixed up her body.

I looked at the time to see it was 12am. I then turned back to Spring Bonnie as I finished the spring locks and messed with some wiring.

As I fished I took a step back to view my handy work.

They looked good, much better than before.

As I turned around to head to the office I heard a voice.

???: hello night guard~

I turned around but saw the suits handed moved.

???: watch you back

I felt something stab into me as I fell to the ground. A knife.

I looked up and saw a girl with purple hair and purple clothe standing over me, with a sadistic smile.

Then I heard my phone ring.

She looked at me confused before grabbing my phone from me and answering.

???: hello?

The person in the phone said something and she grew a devious smirk.

???: well come find him. He's about to die anyway

Bonnie POV

As I waited for Y/n with the others I heard slamming from the entrance. I looked over to see a boy around Y/n's age slamming against the door trying to force it open.

He had blonde hair and light blue eyes.

Mangle: another person...

I saw her hide behind Foxy. Then I heard a roar.

I looked back and saw the boy had transformed into a wolf similar to Y/n and just broke down the doors before running past us and to the back.

I heard a scream of pain from the back and I don't know how but I could tell it was Y/n.

Y/n POV

I tried to roll away from the knife but I was just kicked and stabbed again.

The problem was it was a silver knife. The pain just hurt more.

Rhogar: Y/N!

I saw the door get broken through and saw my brother in his werewolf form.

Rhogar: get off my brother

???: what is I don't want to?

She laughed again as she stabbed my and I screamed in pain.

Rhogar just lunged at her and tackled her to the ground.

I started to crawl away until I felt someone grab me and pull me into their arms.

Bonnie: Y/n...

She pulled me into a hug as I cried from more pain.

I heard a crash and saw Rhogar managed to toss that unknown lady out a window.

Her transformed back before rushing to me.

I saw the other animatronics try to stop him but her just charged right through them and grabbed me.

Rhogar: Y/n!

He pulled me into a hug as I hugged back. I just cried into my brothers shoulder.

Chica: what going on here?

Foxy: I think it be best to let the lads figure it out

Freya: he doesn't even know him!

Y/n: h-he's my ol-older b-brother

I talked into between sobs.

I felt Rhogar start to drag me, slowly, towards the guards office.

Rhogar: I'm here for ya

As we got there he sat me in a chair. Then ran off and returned with a first aid kit. Then he started to patch me up.

Rhogar: it's probably not a good time but I didn't know you got your hair dyed

Y/n: w-what?

Rhogar: your hair. You have a bit of blue mixed into you normal h/c

Y/n: but I never dyed my hair

He dropped one of the bandages.

Rhogar: don't move, I'll be right back

Rhogar POV

I stood up and walked out of the guard office making my way towards the animatronics.

Rhogar: Bunny!

The bunny turned towards me.

Bunny: I'm Bonnie not bunny

Rhogar: what did you do to my brother!?

Bonnie: I'm sorry?!

I got up into her face.

Rhogar: he says he never dyed his hair yet he has a small tinge of blue in his hair. And it's the same color as your fur. So what did you do?!?

She gulped.

Bonnie: I may have marked him...

I heard the other animatronics gasp, somehow. But Bonnie just found herself pinned against the wall by myself.

Rhogar: YOU FUCKING WHAT?!?

Bonnie: I may or may not have marked him. And I may have done I without his consent

She started to chuckle nervously. I just stared in awe. My brother, marked without his permission. My expression of shock turned to on of anger then complete rage. But I managed to control it and speak through, very clenched teeth.

Rhogar: listen here. You dare touch him one more time and I will tear you to bits! Unless he's ok with it and I'm ok with it I never want you to touch him every again! You understand me?!

She nodded quickly, very quickly. I then dropped her.

Rhogar: good

I then walked back to the office and started to patch Y/n up again.

Y/n: why were you yelling?

Rhogar: I won't tell you, but I will say I have a really good reason for yelling

He nodded. Then hissed in pain as I started to clean one of his wounds.

Y/n: carful

Rhogar: I'm trying

Cliffhanger