You Got Me & I Got You

Request- I'm sorry if I'm annoying you but I don't think I properly requested this and I just wanted make sure,   Could you do an imagine about how the reader is allergic to water and how her and Harry deal with it. Like she has a hard time sleeping because her skin burns from just taking a shower. BTW... I LOVE YOUR WORK💜💜💜

Hiii! You're not annoying and I love you more!!!

It frustrated Y/N more than anything in the world.

"Who the hell is allergic to water?", she'd complain, only to have Harry hold her closer and whisper in her ear, "someone special."

She never believed him. How could she be special? A girl who lived a difficult life being allergic to one of the things that's supposed to keep her alive. If she didn't at least think she was special, she knew she was blessed. Blessed with a boyfriend who saw past all of that. A boyfriend who never found it to be a problem in the first place.

He catered to her differently than he did his past girlfriends, that was for sure. Much more love, much more caring, but not just because of her condition. Simply out of all the love he had for her.

She had to drink water. Special water that is, but Harry stocked up endlessly in the refrigerator and the pantry. He always kept in touch with her doctor. Always asking questions and being alarmed at all times just to keep her safe and protected.

"I feel like a freak", she'd whine.

"Yeh far from it, darling."

Harry loved her just the way she was. There was absolutely nothing he would change about her. She was fascinating to him and he was more than sprung on her. Running her special baths, buying her special creams, he loved the whole idea of catering to her.

Even on her worst days when she laid in his arms, crying in his chest wishing to have a simple life because at times it felt like she had nothing, He always reminded her above all, "you got me and I got you."