II

💞Buffy💞

I was really nervous to have to confront Noah today. But I knew I couldn't hide from him forever and I knew that we would have to talk about this.

I was already on my way to school and I was talking to Jonah and Cyrus. Cyrus and I are trying to get Andi and Jonah together. I can te the way they both look at each other. They want to be together, just don't know how to tell the other how they truly feel.

"So, Jonah, I have to tell you something Cyrus and I both know since the beginning,"I started.

"What is it?"he asked.

"We know you have a big crush on Andi, and she likes you too,"I flat out said and he started blushing.

"How- was... it obvious?"he stuttered.

"Yes, otherwise we wouldn't have known to be honest,"I replied.

"I do like her but I just don't know how to make a move on her,"he said.

"Well Cy and I are going to help you with that,"I said and he looked at me with a smile on his face.

"Really?"he asked.

"Yes,"I replied.

"This is what we are going to do..."

~~~

💞Andi💞

I think today I'll make a move on Jonah. But, what should I do? Should I... surprise him with something? No... Maybe? Ugh! I don't know! I feel like such an idiot! Maybe I shouldn't be with him... He deserves better anyway...

~~~

The next day I was getting ready for school and I had no idea what I was going to expect there. Once I went to my locker, I opened it and a bunch of balloon popped out and I saw a letter, It had said:

Dear Andiman,

I know we've been good friends for a while now, but I want to be something more, meet me in front of the school after school. I love you Andi.

- JB.

I blushed because I knew who it was.

~~~

When school was finally over, I went to the front of the school and I saw Jonah. He was holding my favorite flowers.

"Hey Andiman,"he said and handed the flowers to me.

"Hey, thank you,"I said and I placed the flowers on the bench we sat at.