10

Marinette

When we both walk in, Nino came running straight to Alya as he wrapped his arms around her.

I smile at them and just walk away to leave them be, heading to the kitchen to leave the cake in the fridge while I also grab me a soda.

Curiosity got the best of me when I started to look around more and soon head up the stairs.

Once I made it up I could easily tell a window was open and I heard two people chatting.
"...Oh hey...oh..."
I then cut myself off I find him smoking and another guy beside him.
He had dyed blue hair and his pitiful screamed 'rock band.'

"Sorry, I'll see you downstairs—"
I begin to head back down when Adrien called my name.
"You made it! Why didn't you let me pick you guys up..."
I cringe as he was a foot close to me with that cigarette and back away, "I told you I could walk..."

He then chuckled and soon introduced me to the blue hairs boy.
"This is Luka. He's a new student, starting this Monday."
When I find I was closer to the boy, easily in my mind I agreed he was gorgeous.

"Oh, cool...I'm Marinette."
He smiled and I got goosebumps, "nice to meet you..."
It was then we went in a silence that felt like eternity until Adrien broke it,
"Hey, we should go downstairs and start the game, huh?"
"Uh, yeah..."

Luka got up from his seat and I ask, "game?"
"Truth or dare...wanna play?"
"Oh no..."

"What why?"
"I don't...hey, I made you a cake...I put it in the fridge."
"A cake!? Awesome...thank you."

He then wrapped his arm around my shoulders as we headed down.
They we heading towards the living room when I stopped walking and Adrien eyed me, "What?"
"I don't want to play..."

"Come on, it's fun..."
I find Luka eyeing me as well and sorta felt embarrassed.
But I shook my head and say no again.

"...Alright, but i want you next to me anyways..."
He then whispered into my ear and collected my hand when we headed towards the couch.

As we sat, I find a huge group come in as well...and then my attention went to Lila as some girls joined her on the floor waiting to start the game.

I sit up straight and Adrien eyed me but went back to drinking his liquor.

"Alright let's start this shit!"
Luka shouted, everyone shouted back in readiness when Lila's eyes went to me and Adrien.
I look away and play with my soda.

"Hey, I'm gonna get another. Want anything?"
Adrien got up and I suddenly felt small...
I only shake my head and he bends down a little to ask, "are you ok?"
"...Yeah..."
"I'll get you some water ok..."

And before I could say anything he left.

I sigh and hear someone yell my name.
Immediately going stiff, I find it was Lila who called.

"Why aren't you playing? Scared you'd might have a dare to sit on Kim's face?"
I hear almost everyone giggling and laughing but felt myself blush in embarrassment.

"Lila, how'd you know it was already gonna happen?"
I then find Kim walking closer to me from the side and I wanted nothing more than to beat him up.

"Hey..."
I didn't move my attention to Luka but when Adrien came back he asked what happened, handing me the cup of water...I only get up and head outside.

I hear Adrien shout for me, but I heard the laughing more.

I felt myself tear up.
Rushing outside, it seemed like nowhere was private since people were out her as well...
I just then decided to stand beside the house and softly cry like a baby.