Chapter 2: Ian Garvey

You see Liz looking nervous as she's trying to talk to someone. Assistant Director Cooper walks toward her. "Agent Keen, are you alright?" The brunette looks up at him, slightly worried. "It's Tom. He's not answering his phone."  Cooper smiles. "I'm sure he'll turn up." 

You look at Ressler, confused. "Who's Tom?" The blonde looks over at you. "It's Keen's husband, Agent L/N." You nod at him as their CI approaches. Red comes close to Liz. You again look at Ressler. "It's ok." he tells you "They...they have a close relationship." Ressler says, but you can tell he's hiding something. There's something about Red and Liz he doesn't want you to know just yet. 

Hours pass by, Liz gets more and more worried about what Tom's got himself in to. You see your partner Ressler come up to her. "Keen...are you sure Tom wasn't hiding anything from you?" Liz sighs. "I-I have no idea. He acted like things were perfectly normal.." Red shakes his head. "He acted the same way when he didn't want you to know he worked for Berlin. Elizabeth, he's hiding something from you again." Now you're even more curious about the situation. Who in Berlin was Tom working for?? And what does that have to do with this??? 

Ressler comes back from the crime scene he and Liz were investigating. But something was off, Liz didn't come back with him.