Scenery| VHope

In the streets full of flowers

I see you today too.

Will it be in me

Hoseok is like a street full of flowers on a sunny day, he is always in full bloom when I see him. The first day I met Hobi it was like meeting a person full of hope, and that is why we call him J-Hope because he is our hope(and sometimes I wish he was mine). I mean Namjoon has Jin and Jungkook has Jimin, and I guess I have Hobi in a way but not in the way that I want though. Maybe one day he will, huh?

In the park of the early morning

I have my feelings now.

Towards this old yellow.

Every morning I walk to this little coffee shop by our home(BTS dorm house), and then after I get my coffee I go to the park that is a few blocks away from the coffee shop, as well as think about how my feelings for Hoseok and how I was going to man up(and tell him), but I never do....I know I'm a coward....Anyways after I finish my coffee is when Jimin comes to find me because found my bed was empty again....Oh did I tell you that me and Hobi are roommates....yep, we share a room. I walk back with Jimin who asks, "Tae, when are you going to tell him?" That was a great question but I still didn't have an answer, or am I just saying that because I'm scared so I just shrug before saying, "I'm fine with just being friends with Hoseok, Chim." Jimin just shook his head before changing the subject to him and Jungkook, to which I just half listened to him jabber on how good Kookie was good in bed or something, I mean it's not like I didn't here them last night, you know(their room is right next to Hobi and I's room)....just saying! Well Jimin was still talking about how great of a lover that Jungkook was, as they walked in the dorm to find Hobi waiting for us and I could tell he was worrying too, so I said. "Good morning, Hobi!" He smiled at Jimin and then he turned to me with a glare before saying, "Jimin, Kookie is looking for you since we are leaving soon." Jimin must have nodded and left, but my eyes were still on Hoseok's. He was still glaring at me when he said. "Kim Taehyung, you knew we had an early dance rehearsal, but you decided to disappear like you've been doing a lot lately so are you secretly seeing someone?" Was I seeing someone, really? The only person I want is standing in front of me, so I said. "I just went for coffee and went to sit at the park, and if you don't believe me ask Jimin." I watched the glare on his face fade now but I could tell he was still mad though, so I spoke again by saying, "Come on, Hobi, I'm not seeing anyone!" Was Hoseok being jealous right now? I mean he has never acted this way before or has he? Part of me was glad that Hoseok was kinda jealous, but what if I'm getting my hopes up, you know? So I changed the subject by saying, "If you are done scolding me I'll go get my stuff, if that is okay with you?" I watched Hoseok just stare at me as I just walked passed him. Today was going to be a long day for me.

Illuminated by the moon

Listen to the film.

The moon was out when we decided to call it a night, and I was too busy grabbing my stuff notice that Hobi was watching me. But apparently everyone else knew just wasn't going to say anything...yet! Anyways I got all my stuff in my bag and swung my bag over my shoulder, and then I walked out of the dance studio with Jimin and his boyfriend, Jungkook(sorry ladies). When we got back to the dorm I decided that I wasn't that tired, so I was going to watch a movie. So I put my bag in my room on my bed, and then I went into the kitchen to make some popcorn. After the popcorn was done I went into the living room to watch the movie by myself, since the two couples are having alone time and Suga is just sleeping. I was in the middle of the movie when Hobi said. "How many times have you watched this movie already, huh?" He always says this when I watch this movie, but oh well I like the movie. Hoseok decided to speak again by saying, "Tae, do you like Park Bo-gum?" I answered him without looking away from the screen, "Of course I like Bo-gum, we are friends." I heard him sigh before saying, "Oh well goodnight, Tae." But he left before I could say anything back I mean what was wrong with him, huh? Well the movie ended so I cleaned up my mess and then go to bed. I entered our room to find Hoseok still awake like he was waiting for me, so I just act like normal and say, "Goodnight, Hobi. See you in the morning!" The next morning I woke up and took a shower, and then I got dressed before getting ready to leave like I normally do in the morning, but this time Hobi was waiting for me at the door so I said. "Morning, Hobi." He smiled as he said. "Morning, Tae. If you don't mind I'll go with you this morning." I didn't mind because I love spending time with him I thought as I followed him out the door. When we arrived at my usual cafe with Hobi I told him to wait out here while I went in to get us coffee, well more like French Vanilla Lattes for Hobi and I. With the lattes in hand I walked back outside where I left him, and when he saw me with the lattes in my hands, which he started to do grabby hands for his cup. It was really cute, you know? I gave him his cup before walking in the direction of my favorite park. I heard Hobi shout behind me, "HEY TAE WAIT FOR ME!" Which made me chuckle as I wait for my future wife to catch up to me. He looked so cute running to catch up to me with his latte in one hand and his other one was waving to get my attention, which had me smiling my boxy smile everyone adores, but...I wish it was only reserved for my Hobi though. Anyways he caught up to where I was standing and looked up at me startled, because he found that I was staring right back at him, which brought a pink dusting to his cheeks before he looked away as he took a sip of his latte. Then I heard him say so softly, "Tae?" I love the way my name sounds on his very kissable lips, so I said. "Yes, Hobi?" I watched the pink dust his cheeks again before he spoke again by asking, "Why are you looking at me like you wanna eat me?" I did want to eat him, but back at our room in the dorm and not here in the park. I closed the remaining distance between us before saying, "Because Hobi I always want to eat you, but right now I'll settle with your lips." And without warning I claimed his lips with mine own. The kiss started to get a bit heated before I broke it and whispered. "I've been wanting to do that for a while now...." Hoseok looked up at me confused before saying, "Why, Taehyung?" I smiled down at him in my arms as I said. "Because I'm in love with you, Jung Hoseok." I waited for him to return my smile or even say that he loved me too, but no of that happen though...nope instead I got pushed away with one hard push as he said. "That is a very cruel joke to pull, Tae!" It wasn't a joke I thought as I watched him run back to the dorm.

That's the time of the moment

I missed my lost mind

I regret it.

Collect a moonlight piece

I'll make the lights.

Like yesterday

Come in front of me

The rest of the day we did two hours of dance practice, plus we had two photoshoots as well but all I thought about was how to get Hobi to believe me when I say that I love him, because I do more than anyone. Anyways I was very tired by the time we made it back to the dorm for the night. Hoseok wouldn't look or talk to me now, plus the others could feel the tension between the two of us but they said nothing. I went to our room with out a word to anyone and walked to my bed, and just dropped on it. I didn't have to wait long for the door to open again, and then I heard him clear his throat before saying, "Jimin told me that I reacted wrong to your confession, Tae." I looked up at him but said nothing so he spoke again by saying, "I'm in love with you too, Kim Taehyung...but I never thought you would ever return my feelings, you know?" I did know more than anyone about this, but now isn't one of those times. I'm smiling at him now as I sit up on my bed then I motion him to come to me. I watch him come towards me slowly and when he stops in front of me I quickly wrap my arms around his mid-section, as I said. "I thought the same of you, but we were both very foolish, huh Hobi?" I heard his musical laughter before he said. "Yes very foolish, but that happens when we fall in love, Tae." He was right of course because we were both fools in love, but I wouldn't change a damn thing though. So I said. "I love you, Jung Hoseok!" I held him like this a while after I said it again before I heard him say, "I love you too, Tae...." I bet you guys are wondering if we 'did it' and the answer is no, but he did sleep in my bed that night though as I held him in my arms.

I still wonder

Still wonder wonder best part

I still wander wander next story

I want to make you mine

I woke up the next morning wondering if yesterday was all a dream....well until I rolled over to find Hobi clinging to me, which made me smile at the sight of it. I then leaned down and kissed his forehead, nose and then finally his lips, which woke him up right away and when he saw it was me he gave me a sleepy smile before snuggling his face back in my chest, and I found that so adorable before saying, "Time to get up, Hobi." All I got as a response from him was a grunt, which made me chuckle and that made him look up at me, as well as glare at him. Yep my boyfriend is too cute for his own good, you know? I love my hope who is Jung Hoseok!

I still wonder

Still wonder wonder best part

I still wander wander next story

I want to make you mine

We left our room an hour later holding hands as we walked into the kitchen where all eyes were on us, but everyone was smiling though. Jimin gave me a thumbs up as Jungkook was holding him from behind while he winked at us, and then Namjoon and Jin just nodded with approval as well. Suga was too busy stuffing his face to see what was going on, which was just as well but I knew he would be happy for Hobi and I. At breakfast we were peppered with so many questions as I still held Hobi's hand. It was just a lovely morning when your with the one you love....I hope to have many more with my Hobi.

If you leave footprints

I'll keep it warm.

I'll stay in black and white.

It's been three years since BTS disbanded do to Jin's Korean army enlistment, but that doesn't mean we don't keep in touch you see...Oh! and Hoseok & I are still together, but soon he'll be serving his army enlistment as well. I'm very afraid that I'll lose him but I have no choice here I most let him go, you know? Hobi says he'll come back to me always and I want to believe that it's true, but I'm still scared....So please keep my hope safe while he is away! I mean Jin made it back to Namjoon in one piece, so I have hope that Hobi will too....