1

Carson had been secretly crushing on Christian but he was dating Annie (Leblanc). Carson was not sure if Christian was bi or gay. Carson noticed he wasn't dating anyone. He was curious so he texted Christian.

TEXT MESSAGES BEGIN

Carson: Hey

Christian: Hey bro, what's up.

Carson: Can you meet me at my house?

Christian: Yea, but what's going on?

Carson: I just wanna talk to you.

TEXT MESSAGES END

*20 minutes later*

The doorbell rang and Carson ran down stairs. He quickly opened the door. Christian and Carson hugged.

CARSON'S POINT OF VIEW

I asked Christian to sit on the coach. I sat down next to him very slowly. We made eye contact for about 30 seconds and he says "What did you wanna talk about?"
I replied with "I have a question!"
"What is it?!" Christian started to get worried.
"Do you like guys!" I blurted out. Christian leaned in and kissed me. "Does that answer your question." He  whispered after he kissed me. "Let's go to your room," Christian demanded.
"Okay, let's go!" I exclaimed.

*2 minutes later*

"Carson I need to use the restroom, I'll be right back." Christian said with a sweet tone.
"Alright, I'll be right here cutie." I said with a wink. I was confused why he was being so flirty. He must've liked me, I was really into him so I liked it. Christian eventually got back and he was just in his boxers.

Authors Note: If you enjoyed this first part make sure to follow me for more updates :)!!