2

Christian eventually got back and he was just in his boxers. Christian slowly starting taking off my pants. I was left in my boxers and he saw my erection and he pulled off my boxers, letting my 6 inch dick hit him in the face. Christian teased me by licking the head of my dick for about 5 minutes. When he was done teasing me he deapthroated my 6 inch dick. He turned me around and slowly stuck the head of his dick in my ass. He slowly pushed his dick in and out over and over and said "Carson- I think I'm gonna cum." I responded with "keep going" and he cummed in my hole. It was so warm and then I cummed all over the bed.

"Damn Carson, that was fun!" exclaimed Christian.

"It felt amazing Christian, have you done this before?" I asked amazed.

"Once of twice," he said while blushing.

"With who?" I asked in shock.

"Johnny (Orlando)," he shouted.

"Johnny is gay!?" I asked with confusion.

"No, he is bisexual" he said with a smirk on his face.

*The Next day*

Carson is laying on the couch and recieved a message from Annie.

Annie: Carson we need to have a serious conversation.

Carson: Okay I'm a bit worried now, but come over.

Annie: ...

TEXT MESSAGES END

Carson's Point of View

*24 minutes later*

I heard the doorbell ring so I answered it. It was Annie of course. Annie had a really pissed off look on her face. I didn't know what to do.

"Come on i-" I started to say but Annie just walked in. "Annie, what's wrong" I asked in confusion.

*Annie pulls out her phone, and shows Carson a picture*

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CARSON!" Annie yelled.

AUTHORS NOTE: If you enjoy make sure to follow for more updates!