»Chapter1«

The Air Was Warm The Sun Was Shining Everypony Was Happy And Safe But With Me Yeah I Was Doing My Daily Routine Basically Sonic Rainbooming, Exercising, But I Completely Forgot That I Had A Meeting! "Oh No! Pinkie's Gonna Be Soooo!! Angry!!" I Muttered Under My Breath, I'd Fly As Fast As I Can To "SugarCube Corner" I Land On The Stairs And Knock, The Very Happy Pink Mare Bounces Up And Down And Says "Dashie!! You're Here!!" I Reply With "Well Yeah! But I'm So Sorry I Was Late Pinkie!" Pinkie Answers "It's Fine! You're Here Now Anyways.." That Pink Mare I Cant Think Of The Same Way After She Did This.. Anyways! Back To The Story.... The Pink Mare Starts Laughing Wickedly But Very Quietly, I Felt Strange But Didn't Wanna Be Rude So I Did A Short Laugh, It Was Fake Though.. I Ask Pinkie "So What Is The Surprise?" She'd Reply With "Oh! Come On Let's Go Bake!" I Reply With "Wait Huh?! Remember What Happened Last Time We Baked Together?!" Pinkie Reply's With "Don't Worry I'll Do Most Of The Work! Plus You Are Putting In The Most Important Ingredient!" I Turn My Head To The Side And Ask Confused "Huh What Ingredient?" The Other Mare I Stared At For A Whole Second Answers "I Can't Tell You That!" I Ask "Why?" She Answers "DUH! It's A Secret Ingredient!" She'd Bounce Up And Down Obviously Impatiently Waiting For A Response, I Could See It In Her Eyes She Was Planning Something And Gave Me A Death Glare With A Wicked Grin With Eyes Pointing Directly At Me Staring Deep Into Me Knowing That I Know Something's Up, But I Don't Question It I Just Give Out Another Short But Fake Laugh, Pinkie Doesn't Question It She Only Pulls Me To Her And Puts Something In My Mouth After Forcefully Opening My Mouth I Say "Pinkie What The Heck?!" She Replies With "Don't Worry Dashie, Don't Worry.."