»Chapter2«

I Wake Up In A Dark Room And Suddenly I Jump, I Ask Pinkie Pie "What's Going On?! Why Am I Here?! And Most Importantly What Is The Secret Ingredient Cause I'm Getting Worried!" Pinkie Replies "Oh Dashie.. Your The Secret Ingredient!" I Suddenly Realise All This Time She Wanted To Make Me Into A Cupcake.. It Isn't Fair.. No No NO NO!!!! This Has To Be A Dream! I Suddenly Realise This Isn't Cause I Touch Everything It's REAL! Pinkie IS A PSYCHO! She IS Planning Something! I Try To Fly Off But Then Pinkie Gasps And Says "Oh Dashie You Just Don't Get It.. You're Strapped On There DUH! Now Close Your Eyes Dashie.. I WARN You.." After She Says That She Pulls Out A Chainsaw After 5 Minutes And Says "Oh Really? Brave? Loyalty?" The Pink Mare Scoffs And Says "You Were NEVER BRAVE OR LOYAL TO ANY OF US!" I Say "PINKIE PLEASE IM YOUR FRIEND!" Warm Tears Ran Down My Cheeks All The Way Down To My Neck, Pinkie Answers With "WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT FRIENDS?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!" I Sobbed And Sobbed I Kept Saying "PINKIE PLEASE!!!.." But Obviously I Now Know There Is No Mercy In Her There NEVER WAS!! I Just Think Shes Insane Now A COMPLETE PSYCHO!!! She Obviously Wanted Me DEAD Since The Start Because She Kept Going On NO Mercy Seen, It's So Obvious Now Though.. But I Cant Warn The Others Because.. Well I Just CANT! I'm Not Dead And I'm Probably Droven To Insanity Now.. I Don't Care Or Know Anymore! Or Anything About This Or WHY She's Doing It.. Or Maybe This Isn't Pinkie.. Maybe It's Me?! Or Is It Just All A Dream? If I Am Dreaming I Got To Say Something To Her Before I Leave.. I'll Do It Now.. Wait Am I Just Fake?! No No No No, I'll Just Tell Her Either Way I Wouldn't Be Here And Telling You This Story.. Anyways I Think I Should Tell Her! I'm Doing It And I Know Everypony Here Doesn't Know Who's Telling The Story Oh Yeah You Probably Think Nobody Is? No It's Me Rainbow Dash... I Wouldn't Be Saying I'll Do Things Well.. No NeverMind! On To The Story: "Pinkie Please.." I Say That As I Snap Back To Reality, Pinkie Answers With "Here A Cupcake!" She'd Cut My Wings Off And I Scream A Agonising Scream That Makes Everypony Not Go To Sleep In The End, But I Guess That It's True.. I Am Dead Or Possibly Dreaming But, The END.