I hate you

"Jade?"

"What Vega!"

"Do you like me?"

"NO! I hate you."

"Not even just a little bit?"

"No Tori, I don't like you, not even a little bit."

Frowning, Tori let out a sigh. "You hate me then."

"Now you're getting it. Finally."

"So when you let the air out of my tires today, it wasn't so you'd have an excuse to give me a ride home after school?"

"No I didn't let the air out of your tires and I didn't want to give you a ride."

"But you did anyway? Though you still haven't taken me home yet."

"So what and you'll get there, eventually. I still hate you... "

"You already said that Jade.'

"Hate you....Hate you...You stink and look ugly.... And I hate you....."

"Now you're just being mean. Like when you pushed Mike Harmon down the stairs outside the music room, causing him to break his leg."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Andre saw you running away from the scene and Mike said someone pushed him from behind."

"Still don't know what you're talking about Vega."

For a moment Tori glanced at her fingernails and said nonchalantly. "How funny he had an accident, just over an hour after he asked me out on a date."

"Sucks to be you then....no one to date you...not that anyone would want to."

"Even more strangely, the last person who asked me out before that...Ian Walker, less than 2 hours after he asked me out, he mysteriously took it back and hasn't gone within 50 yards of me since. He looks afraid of someone...as if someone had threatened him."

"Again Vega, sucks to be you. Still I don't know what you're driving at Vega. I hate you and that's that. You can't even act."

Tori sighed. "How many times did we have to practice that scene in that play where I play the astronaut, some 75-80 times. You just kept glaring at me and telling me it was wrong and made me do it over and over. You must have really hated me then."

"You were terrible, absolutely terrible. So naturally being the professional and perfectionist I am, I made you...do it over and over until I felt you got it right."

"Jade it was just a scene where I kiss your character goodbye as I'm heading off to outer space. Nothing else happened. Hardly the most crucial moment in the play...considering you made me do it over and over."

"You sucked!"

"As I recall you did repeatedly, when you nearly sucked my tongue into your mouth almost every time."

"I'm a method actor Vega. It changes nothing.....I hate you. You just kept getting the kiss wrong. I will not have a play ruined by your poor performance."

"I see."

"You always were a bit slow."

"I'm curious Jade. Andre told me graffiti has recently turned up in all the men's bathrooms at school, saying that anyone asking me out will die. "

"They will!"

"Oh...and how do you know that....by the fact that he said the writing happens to resemble yours." The Latina said with a grin.