.·:*¨༺ kenopsia ༻¨*:·.

STORY TWO

STORY TWO.

0:58 ━━❍─────── 3:35
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
仕方がない
❝ SHIKATA GA NAI ❞

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ✧ ˚.

┊ ⊹

✽ ⋆ ┊ . ˚

─────────────────

Guess who's been watching Riverdale? Haha. Ha. I'm only on the second season, however I've found that this show is only appetizing because it includes horror and teenage hormone romance with psychotic parents and issues. Such a good TV show.

I guess the title 'kenopsia' is a bit confusing for those who don't know what the word means and has to research it. I'll save all of you the trouble just in case some of you are a bit lazy.

Kenopsia

n. the eerie, forlorn atmosphere of a place that's usually bustling with people but is now abandoned and quiet.

I felt like this was a good word to use to describe a recent feeling that has actually been a feeling in the past for quiet a while now- and I usually put in the title of the chapter as a word that describes my feelings at the time that I am writing this. Creative, right?

I actually felt really bad earlier today because I had a schedule in my head for the group roleplay book which was supposed to be that we continue on Monday, even though I had already announced it to be Sunday. I wanted to say something about the new schedule, however, I got side tracked and I didn't post that we would roleplay on Monday until 7 PM.

I mean no one responded or saw it, I think? I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing if I am being honest with you. I just hope that everything will be all right.

Oh! That reminds me. Priss, and if you don't know Priss, her actual name is Princess! She is the admin of the lovely Nyo Prussia account. 

ThePrussianLady

She told me that she MIGHT be making a group roleplay book. However, she told me that she wanted to make it simple- so the plot line isn't that detailed but just enough so you get the point and have fun. I don't know when she's making this book of hers, but I cannot tell you how excited I am and how I hope all of you will join her book as well! 

End Card : Uh, so, on Saturday I went to the pool. And I kept eating food in the pool near the ledge of the pool. So you just see this potato pushing a hot dog down her throat while she stares at you. A lovely scene right?

─────────────────

3:35 ━━━━━━━━━❍ 3:35
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

' | ' | ' | ' | '

| ' | ' | ' | ' |

' | ' | ' | ' | '

| ' | ' | ' | ' |

' | ' | ' | ' | '

| ♡ | ♡ | ♡ | ♡ |

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡