chapter 2: The after-party

19th June 2015

Emily's POV•

Payton wrote a little note.

please call me as soon as you get this. I guess you saw my story. I'm really sorry I didn't come. I regret saying no but here's my number. I hope we can hang out a day.

I got up and started walking back home. I decided to started writing his number in my phone when I bumped into Payton.

Emily: I'm really sorry..I wasn't looking at the road.

I look up to who I have just bumped into and I freeze.

Payton: it's ok I should have looked at it too. Wait...You're the snack girl from today in the grocery shop. What are you doing out at 1am?

Emily: yes I am, I was just about to call you. I went to get your note. Hey Jackson, sorry boys I need to go back home my little sister is alone.

Jackson: hi and bye good night.

Payton: good night.

Emily: bye same to you guys.

I walk away kinda sad knowing I cannot stay with them but I didn't really take care of Elena.

Payton's POV•

Jackson looks at me and whispers as I watch her walk away.

Jackson: she is really cute

than he pushes me lightly to go after her. I realize I again lost the chance to get to know her. I start running after her and soon I catch up to her.

Payton: what's your name? I mean I cannot call you the snacks girl every time we meet.

Emily: it's Emily

Payton: woah you have a really nice name. Can I get your phone number please?

She tells me her number.

Emily: do you wanna come over with Jackson and have an afterparty ?

Payton: yeah sure.

Jackson slowly walks after us as we wait for him. She takes us to her house. I sit down on the sofa while she checks her sister. She told us that we can go swim in her pool or do something fun.

Jackson: ohh shit we forgot the..

She walks down and cuts Jackson off

Emily: it's ok I have some.

I look at her weird and I laugh awkwardly.

Emily: don't worry, my big brother died a few years back and I kept his stuff. It's weird I know but... never mind come with me.

Payton: no it's not weird at all. It's really hard to get over of loosing someone special. I'd have done the same thing.

We go upstairs. And she gives us the swimming pants.

Emily: he hasn't used these. They were going to be his birthday present. Well you guys can change in here but also there in the bathroom next door. I'll be in that room opposite you guys I'll get changed aswell.

She points to the doors. I pulled my pants down and took on the sweatpants on top of my boxers. I took my t-shirt off and went to the bathroom to get Jackson. We walked downstairs together.

Emily was already downstairs waiting. Damn she is really pretty and she has a gorgeous body. We talked and had fun I also recorded us being silly. We all became close good friends but after 2 hours we had to leave because it was already 4 in the morning.

Emily's POV

Jace: watsupp? Why are you calling me almost at 4 in the morning?

Emily:you can't believe what just happened to me. Jackson and Payton just left the house.

Jace: uh huh sure.

I told him everything than I sent him the videos what Payton recorded. he finally believed me. Later on I went finally to sleep but I couldn't stop thinking about Payton.