Chpt 15

Dave Pov.

I woke up early asf to get shit done, and let me tell you a nigga tired as shit. These motherfuckers got me real bent if they think they can have a nigga running round to all these damn traps, cause they ass wanna slack .

On foe nem shit don't operate right unless you do it your damn self.

As I was heading to the door, I grabbed my keys to the Benz off the counter and left out.

I would've woke Milan's ass up, but she was still sleeping and I wasn't in the mood to handle nun of dat attitude shit from her, so I left her ass back at the crib.

As I was backing out the driveway, "I'm a dope boy got my beep on Mercedes what I see most" started blasting out my phone as it rang. I answered it without even looking, already knowing who was calling.

*Phone Call*

"Yo, wassup X?" I asked Zion putting him on speaker and speeding out the subdivision .

"Shittttt bruh nun much, but lemme tell you bout what I got caught up into with this chick last night." He slurred clearly still off the shits from the night prior.

"Man ion got time for your ole faded ass link with me when you can see both yo toes clearly," I said smacking my teeth.

"Damn word that's how it is? Ight where you finna roll up to?" He asked.

"Man I'm finna drop by the traps, you know how these niggas run when ain't no one over em," I replied irritated.

"See now I told you just lemme shoot one of they asses dead real quick and you'll see that cash soon, and I know your ass love seeing all that cash," He chuckled.

"Read my fucking mind on me was already planning on a couple rounds going into one of em niggas who keep using product 'stead of selling it." I responded smirking at the idea of firing three rounds into a niggas head.

"Niggas over here thinking they Killmonger or some shit I swear," he muttered, "But aye you going to that party tonight at Amir and em's?"

"Shit man I might go, but I don't know right bout now I got business to handle." I groaned as I pulled off onto one of the backroads. Traffic is a bitch today and best believe I ain't finna get caught up in that hoe today. "Why?" I asked as I got closer to the trap.

"Yo, I heard one of them lil connects we pose to link back up with finna be there. I'm thinking we pull up on his ass, smoke a lil, and see if this nigga legit." He said after I heard a toilet flush.

"Man, I know yo bitch made self ain't on the phone with me and shitting!" I yelled.

"Nah g, I wassss on the phone with you shitting now I'm about to wash my ass. Now if I was sober you're ass would be reminded that I got no problem decking you in yo shit with dem bitch made comments, but since I'm sober imma jus say shit the fuck up ole soft ass nigga." He said sarcastically.

"Man go suck yo ex inmate's left nut. Besides ion got no girl to stunt with if I'm finna slide through." I said parking behind the building.

"Chill with that gay shit, but still that ain't stop yo ass before," he chuckled, "Shit just find yourself one of them lil hoes you be fucking with or better yet bring Milan ass. I know Diamond hooked her up good with all the shit."

"Nah I don't know bout bringing her to shit like this yet," I said shanking my head.

"Ain't that what you bought her ass for though," he asked, "Man is you going sped, soft, or both?"

"None of dem. Buh aight I'll invite her ass. For y'all own good and need of a ride y'all better make sure she set by the time I get back to the crib." I said hanging up on him not caring to hear his reply.