PARTY! - Michaela

"Karlie!"

"Taylor!" 

Karlie rushed towards Mum, eyes dilating. I rolled my eyes. I knew who was coming next - Karla. I sighed as I saw Karla stand before me. She had long, wavy blonde hair and chestnut brown eyes, her skin tanned perfectly. She was wearing a light blue dress with white lace and diamonds around the waist.  "Hello, Michaela," said Karla, bowing. "Hello, Karla," I said, pronouncing her name with pure venom. "Sup, Karl," said Anderson. "Hello, Anderson," smiled Karla, walking inside with Karlie. 

Next came Harry Styles and Ella. Mum had forgiven him for the breakup and they became friends. This all happened like, last week. Following behind him was the most handsomest boy I had ever seen. Every strand of golden hair fell into place, his sapphire blue eyes fixed on Michaela. "Hello, Taylor - oi, Brendon, mate! Haven't seen you since ages!" cried Harry. "Sup," said Dad. Harry nudged the boy angrily. "I'm Jack," said the boy indignantly. "Michaela," I said. "Anderson," said my obnoxious brother. 

After Harry came Ariana Grande and Ryan. Ryan wasn't famous but Ariana still loved him. Following behind the couple was Aaron, Ally and -

"AMELIE!" I screamed, hugging my best friend. "MICHAELA!" screamed Amelie, rushing towards me. 

After them came Selena Gomez and Jake. Their sons, Lucas and Selwyn followed.

After them then came Sabrina Carpenter and Luke. She was holding a baby in her hands and a toddler in a neat blue pinafore followed behind. Following behind was a skinny muscular boy. "Jayden, Jessa and the new baby Jay," she said proudly.

Next came Jessie J and her adopted children, Bella, Ryan, Samuel and Mackenzie.

Then came Katy Perry and Ty. Following behind her was Tyler, Kitty and Katelyn. "Andy!" cried Kitty, smiling at him. She was wearing a tight black jumper with a sparkly pink heart and ripped denim jeans. "Kitty," laughed Anderson. Katelyn, on the other hand, was wearing a sparkly pink dress and red high heels. "Come on, Kit," she growled, walking inside.

Then, Cher Lloyd, Charlie Puth and their children, Carla and Carl. 

Clara Mae and her daughters Myla and Renate. 

"I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE WHEN YOU WALKED IN!!" Kitty gasped and said, "Taylor, this is your song!" Anderson was sitting with her, blushing uncontrollably. "I know. Roar, which is by your mother, is playing next," said Ally. "Yeah, and your mother's got an obsession with tigers," laughed Selwyn. Ally was laying on his lap, sucking a lollipop. "True," she said. "I know," grinned Kitty. "This sleepover is awesome!" exclaimed Lucas, who was stroking Katelyn's luxurious wavy black hair. Karlie, Taylor and the other adults were all sitting around the table, chatting about life. "Kay, children, I've got food set out on the kitchen table!" called Taylor. 

After food we went to the bedroom. There were polka dot tents set out and millions of cushions, pillows and blankets. In the end it went like this:

Tent 1: Michaela, Carla and Amelie

Tent 2: Bella, Mackenzie and Karla

Tent 3: Kitty, Katelyn and Ally

Tent 4: Tyler, Ryan and Jack

Tent 5: Selwyn, Samuel and Lucas

Tent 7: Carl, Aaron and Jayden

Tent 8:  Renate and Myla

Yup, there were 20 kids at our house. Then count the adults. Ugh