chapter 23

Hii frnds
Thank you so much for your votes and comments of the previous update. Here is the next chapter. Hope you guys like it. Eagerly waiting for your views.

Aditya looked at the scene before him wide eyed. "..Ar..Arnav. ." he whispered. .

But the man in front of him doesn't pay attention to his words. He was busy in patting khushi's cheeks to make her come into consciousness.

Behind them swetha and abhi comes running. Swetha patted khushi's cheeks crying "khushi. ..khushi. .." but she didn't respond. 

Suddenly the man lifts khushi in his arms and walked inside ignoring aditya..swetha and abhi followed him.

Aditya wipes his sweat.".did he really come back....but..how.".he scratch his head in frustration.
He called to the police station immediately.

Aditya comes to the hall. There khushi is lying on a sofa. Her head was in swetha's lap. Abhi is looking at her worried and the man beside him have no expression on his face.

Aditya kept on looking at his expression keenly. Suddenly the police officers comes there. "Why did you call us here mr. Aditya. Where is Mr. Arnav singh raizada. ." inspector asked.

Aditya looked at the inspector weirdly. "Can't you see officer. .he is standing right in front of us. Arrest him.."

Inspector shakes his head. "But he is not Arnav Singh Raizada. He is varun malhotra brother of bussiness tycoon ajay malhotra. We too mistook him as arnav singh raizada and arrested him but Mr. Ajay malhotra himself called us and provided the evidence."

Aditya just stood there silently. He don't know how to react." So you are saying he is not arnav singh raizada. Do you think I'm a fool. He killed my father in front of my eyes and then killed himself. .." Aditya shouted.

Inspector sighed. "That's what we are saying. You had already said that arnav singh raizada killed himself infront your eyes and his body falls down from the cliff. Then how can he comes alive. I guess you are frustrated over something Mr. Aditya." Then turned to the raizadas "sorry for the inconvenience. Mr. Aditya called us here. We are leaving now". With that the police left.

Abhi and swetha looked at him fiercely. Aditya shrugged his shoulder. "Why are you glaring at me..your son killed my father and I won't leave until I make him pay for it". He walked towards varun"..you can fool anyone but not me arnav. I will catch you red handed and you will regret for coming here."

Varun smirked at him.".hmm...let's see..how can you trap varun malhotra". 

Khushi slowly moved her head. Everyone comes near her seeing her coming into consciousness. Khushi frowned and then opened her eyes slowly.  first she see was the face of her arnavji.

"Arnavji." .she whispered getting up. Swetha helps her to sit..khushi immediately went near her arnavji as soon as gets her legs on the ground.

She caressed his face with moist eyes.".you..you are back...I know my..my Arnavji never leaves me...where were you. ..I was really scared.." she hugged him tightly.

Aditya looked at the scene with gritted teeth while swetha and abhi have tears in their eyes.

Varun glanced at aditya. .he gently pushed khushi away from him"..I'm sorry madam..you have a misconception. .I'm varun malhotra not arnav". He said.

Khushi looked at him stunned. Then giggled. ".arnavji I don't like this joke. Why are you trying to fool me. I know you are my Arnavji".

Varun gulped. "Listen madam I'm saying the truth. I'm varun and if you want I can show you my id proof and other details. "

Khushi shakes her head as "no...no..you are lying. .she held his hand tightly. .I know my Arnavji's touch..you are lying. .are you angry with me arnavji. .I will listen to your every words arnavji.  Please ..don't go away.".she pleaded while crying. .

Swetha covers her mouth and sobbed seeing khushi in such vulnerable sight. Aditya groaned in frustration 

"Will you guys stop this drama..".he turned to khushi. ".can't you understand. .he is not your husband. .your husband died. .and even if he returns I will kill him for ruining my life and kill my father...say thanks to God. It's good that he died, otherwise he will be in jail for his entire life.".aditya screamed.

Khushi clutch her head as she feels the blackness surrounding her. Swetha helps her to lie down on the sofa..khushi closed her eyes feeling exhausted.

Abhi looked at aditya furiously. ".for God's sake stop this aditya. .she is pregnant dammit. ..can't you see that. .I just allowed you to stay here because we lost amar and you don't have anyone to take care of you. Never take this adms your right and it will be better if you watch your tongue before speaking. If you dare to talk like this one more time to khushi or anyone in this house I won't think twice to throw you out of the house".

Aditya lowers his head. He can't say anything now as he knows abhi will definitely throw him out of the house.

Abhi turns to varun.".beta you stay here please..it will be better for khushi. .we need our khushi back.".varun nodes his head and walks towards the room swetha pointed but not before giving a murderous glare for aditya.

Midnight

Khushi is sleeping peacefully after months. Her heart is now at peace how much he declines she very well know that he is her arnavji. A small smile forms in her lips while dreaming about her arnavji.

Unknown to her someone else was also there admiring her smile and sleeping figure with a content look.

Khushi feels someone caressing her head..she thought it as a dream which she constantly sees since arnav's missing. Suddenly she feels warm wet lips lingering on her forehead. A serene smile blows in her lips understanding the touch. She took a deep breath savoring the moment and slowly opened her eyes.

But there is no one in the room. She looked around frantically for him..but couldn't find . confused about it she touch her forehead, the warmness is still there..

How is it guys. ....