Chapter 2

Maddison's POV

As the break continued, we met our other friends in other classes. There was Audrey, Iris, Cindy and Emilia. We gathered around and talked for a while.

Audrey suddenly said, "Who's that new cute boy in your class?" 

"Roland Cabbalo, a lot of girls have their eyes on him already. I don't find him my type though." I chuckled, responding. I made up my mind that I didn't want anyone to know I had a crush on him, after reviewing my past history with crushes at school.

"Ew, looks like a fuck boy." Iris said grimacing.  

"What's wrong with you? He's cute af." Audrey argued. 

Anett and I looked at each other and giggled, oh girls.

The break ended and we all headed to our second class. Second class went by a breeze, as I was only thinking about Rolandl, and only Roland. 

It was lunch period, which meant... I get to see Roland again! So here's what y'all need to know, Anett, Audrey, Iris, Cindy, Emilia and I are part of the "popular-drama'' group. Seen in context, yes, we are kind of popular in our grade and school due to the connections we have throughout high school and middle school. It's also called the drama group because yes again, we stir up quite a lot of drama every year, and especially last year. During lunch period, we sit beside the ''popular'' boys, which we hang out with. Not exactly popular though in my opinion, but the most-liked boys throughout high school. 

I don't even have to think and I instantly knew Roland would be sitting in the ''popular'' boys table group. I sat on the far end, which was the closest to the boys' table. Well, I sat there for the past 3 years, so why not keep sitting there?  

3 months passes by

Iris was right. Roland is a fuck boy. He literally flirts with every single girl in class. Especially with Anett, and not really surprisingly, Anett flirts back. Well I mean, I can't be jealous at all... right? He's not mine, I STILL haven't told Anett that I have a huge crush on Roland, so why blame it on Anett or Roland? 

I jumped out of my thoughts when the teacher cleared his throat. 

"Okay, class. We will be going to Germany as our graduation trip in two weeks. Are you guys excited?  Can't believe you have reached one of the main points in this school - the graduation trip. Now fill out this form and choose who you want to room with."  

Anett and I looked at each other, obviously knowing that we would pick each other.