Chapter 6

•May have depressing things that may cause some of you to go into relapse, don't read if that can happen and I'll give you a ⚠️ warning!•

M/n pov *This is a couple days later*

I was sitting at my desk in class. This is the class I had none of my members in, everybody around me is being so fake now that they know I'm with BTS. It actually really hurts more than people would think. I sighed, doodling in the sketchbook I always carry. I heard some giggles. I turned around to see the school sluts (I'm incredible sorry if you hate the word 😓) giggling and pointing at me "Hey M/n~" a blonde one purred "What Jessica (Sorry if that's your name, you can change it!)?" I asked, annoyance lacing my voice. Jessica rolled her eyes while a playful smirk tugged at her lips "Stay away from our oppa's" she growled. I stood up confused "How the heck am I meant to stay away from them when I'm in a group with them and NEED TO TRAIN WITH THEM?!" I raised my voice higher than I expected to. Jessica clenched her teeth and snapped her fingers (And M/n disappeared) and some tall ass boys came out, I crumpled in fear "Boys, Get him" Jessica went back to laughing with her goonies "Why did the teacher have to go run a errand" I thought. The boys chuckled and one grabbed my hair and threw me into a desk, the kid at the desk just stared at me as I got dragged again, I got punched, kicked and thrown onto the floor. Tears were spilling out my eyes. Jessica screeched suddenly "The teachers coming!" And she quickly made her desk look messy, the boys pulled me up, Jessica pretended to fall on the floor and the boys and Jessica's friends gasped "How could you do that to her?!" One shouted at me, as Jessica began to 'Cry' I put my hands up in defence "I didn't do anything! She's faking it!" The teacher did not seem convinced as I looked at him with pleading eyes "M/n L/n, Principle, NOW!" My teachers voice boomed and I grabbed my belongings, and walked, I mean— limped to the principles office where he was waiting "I'm not sitting down to have a talk with you, Your suspended for 3 days and somebody is coming to pick you up right now." He said quickly and I just nodded as more tears fell down my face. I sat down on a chair and waited for whoever was coming to pick me up. Turned out it was PD-Nim and he didn't look happy either "M/n lets go." He said, authority in his voice. I just stood up, lazily and walked to the van he brought. We both got in and he began to question "why did you do it?" He asked "I didn't! They framed me! I did nothing to the girl! I was beat up infront of the whole classroom!" I said in defence again, today was just not going my way was it?. I slumped back in my chair and rubbed my eyes and more and more tears built up in them "Nobody believes anything I say" I mumbled, PD-Nim sighed. We began to drive out of the parking lot and he spoke again "I'll believe you, But if it happens again M/n, there will be consequences" he said, his voice softer. I smiled at him but tears still went down my face from the now more noticeable pain coming from my arms, legs and shoulders. I groaned.

*Time skip* skip this is needed, this is where the depressing part happens ⚠️

I sat in my bathroom with a razor in hand. It was bloodied from em cutting up my arms and hips. I sighed. I stood up and looked in the mirror, I had horrible bruises everywhere and my knees were cut up badly from being pushed so much *Graphic pictures here! Pls skip if touchy subject!*

 I stood up and looked in the mirror, I had horrible bruises everywhere and my knees were cut up badly from being pushed so much *Graphic pictures here! Pls skip if touchy subject!*

I looked mangles and horrible, bruises littered my body

I looked mangles and horrible, bruises littered my body. I sighed. The others had heard what happened and I tried to explain to them but the didn't listen, only just scolded me. So now her I am, inflicting more pain on my self. I growled and threw the razor in the bin, cleaning up all the blood and bandaging my cuts and applying cream to my bruises.

*Okay it's over!*

I grabbed some pjs, changed into them and went downstairs to get a bottle of water and a snack before heading to bed "Hey, M/n..." Jin said quietly as the others appeared behind him "PD-Nim told us everything, were sorry for yelling at you..." he said and the rest agreed. I softly smiled "It's alright I know you didn't mean it" The came and hugged me carefully, care-full not to touch my bruises or hug me tightly. I smiled and we all said goodnight and went to bed "Atleast.......atleast it got better at the end of the day" I giggled to my self as I rolled over in bed slowly. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*• and that's a wrap and an update! Wooo! I'm happy for once. Yey! Thanks for the support and Oof the amount of reads—-stellaarr!!!! And thanks for the votes and I got a new follower! Yey! I'm at four now and I couldn't feel any Prouder 😁😁💗💗

Goodnight/ goodmorning/ good evening/ good afternoon! Where ever you are keep smiling and I live you! 💗