-Sweet but secretive-

"Give me your hand beautiful." he says looking deep in my eyes.

I move my hand to reach his-

"Y/n-ah!"

Oh that guy again. The common annoying brother everyone has.

"Wake up Y/n! The breakfast won't be warm for ever. Come on." your older brother pushes you of the bed.

Well done. You successfully destroyed my dreamy sleep once more.

"Mmm Taehyung. One more minute." you groan in morning voice, with all of the strength you posess.

"I don't think so princess. Let's go." he kicks you trying to wake you up.

You only groan in responce.

"Ok look. I'll be downstairs. If you don't come down in five minutes, I'll never cook again for you.

Instantly you jump and stand like a soldier in front of Taehyung.

"Good. See you at breakfast." he heads to the door with grave posture.

"Thank you Tae. I love you." you backhug him and kiss his cheek.

"Me too sis. Now get ready and come to eat." he says.

"Yes sir!" you laugh at him and he gazes you fiercely.

"Don't call me like that sweetie, or there will be concequences." he points at you and makes his leave.

"Or there will be concequences. Blah blah." you mimicue him and laugh.

You and your older brother Taehyung live together, since your both parents died.

He is all your family now.

Of cource fights can't be lacking, but mostly you love and protect each other.

Taehyung always takes care of you as big brother and also has a job.

The last one is still unknown to you, but you don't mind, since he makes good money.

You never asked him.

This thought

As Taehyung said, in five minutes you're ready and head to the kitchen table.

"Oh my God! Tae you did this?" you yell as your gaze falls on the beautiful meal your brother had preapred for you two.

Pancakes, fruit, coffee, chocolate.

"Um since I know, food doesn't pop out of nowhere Y/n." he answers eronicly.

"Tae you're the best. You hear me?" you hug him tight and pinch his cheek.

"I know right" he says and you punch his arm playfully.

As you eat breakfast, the job issue comes again in your mind.

Curiosity was eating you all this time, but you never mentioned it.

"Um Taehyung, can I ask you something?" you question innocently.

"Sure. Go ahead." he nods while chewing a pancake.

"Well, you never told me where you work and I've been thinking about it lately." you propose looking deeply in his eyes.

Taehyung chockes, not expecting you to ask someyhing like that.

You stare with a questioning look.

"Um Y/n, why would you ask that? I'm paid well. The job doesn't matter." he tries to avoid your question.

"Is it that bad to know?" you insist.

Suddenly Taehyung stands up and hits his palms on the table.

"Yes! Can't you just trust me?" he shouts angrily with grave tone.

It scares you seeing him like this.

Due to the sudden shock several tears leave your eyes and Taehyung's expression softens.

"Don't cry, please. I'm sorry I misbehaved sweetie." he careses your arm.

"I'll forgive you if you finally trust me and tell me your god damned job." you yell and continue to cry.

Taehyung's heart breaks seeing his beloved little sister crying because of him and hugs you.

You relax a bit.

His calm breath brushes you hair, his heartbeat being like a lulaby to you.

He sighs deep before looking in your eyes, his own sparkling with care.

"I will Y/n, but it'll be our little secret."

A/n ❤
Σας έλειψααα? 😘😉
Αυτό είναι το πρώτο κεφάλαιο με τον κιουτ αδερφούλη...Tae Tae. 👏
Σι γιου ον δε νεξτ τσαπτερ πιπολ.💞