Introduction

Ash's POV:

I would be lying if I said the last month hadn't take it's toll on us. We have been attacked multiple times by Creepypastas. It was not good. We needed more people, more training, more supplies. We needed help. We finally got intact with Masky and Hoodie, and they said that they haven't been attacked once by the time we left. Someone has been trying to kill us, and they were almost there. 

Nick finally learned to get her form under control without it affecting her, though it did make her a bit distant when she was human. Jamie and EJ were apart, they couldn't even talk because of our situation, and it was definitely hurting them. imagine not being able to see the love of your life for a month. It sucks. 

Last week, the Creppypastas killed my family. Jane attacked at night, and they had no chance. they were just gone. It hurt so bad, even if they disowned me. They still raised me. They were still my family.

When Liu attacked, Jeff had a melt down, and he reached the house. We had little damage, all thanks to BEN and Jamie. They stopped him, and got Jeff under control. We all took that as the last straw. We needed help, and we needed it now. 

"We need to jump," Jamie started, we all had a conversation, sitting down on what we needed to do.

"I agree, if we don't go ow, who knows what might happen,"Nick added in.

"So it's decided, we leave tomorrow, Jack will come with us. Do you think you ca hold up the house for an hour?" I asked the rest of them. they nodded their heads and looked at us.

"Where are you going?" Mr. Slender asked back in his human from.

"Attack on Titan," I responded, grinning like a maniac. Nick's face lit up, as we as Jamie's. During the day when they only attacked at night we made him watch anime while weren't training. 

"We could stomp the daylights out of the bitches!" Jamie cheered, and every body looked shocked. 

"Sneak attack out of those big ass trees by the park," Nick suggested, winking at me. I laughed.

"We are going to kill them, every last one of them," we all burst into laughter, leaving the rest of them to look at us completely confused. 

"Inside joke," Jamie laughed. Jack came down the stairs and saw us laughing. He was also in his human form, about to go to the store, and when he walked down he smiled.

"Jamie! Will you come with me upstairs real quick?" he asked. Jamie jumped up and ran up the stairs. We all smiled, glad they could finally be together again.

"Why wait till tomorrow, we have time right now, and if we go now, the faster it would be to kill those fuckers," I suggested. We all nodded, and started packing up. Jack grabbed his weapons, and his mask. Jamie brought some supplies and we brought the meds and the aid kit. We went to the front yard and held hands.

"Ready losers?" I asked, all excited to jump again. It had been a while, and it always gave us such a rush.

"Oh hell yeah," Jamie and Nick grinned at the same time. Jack slipped on his mask quickly before grabbing Jamie's hand and squeezing it. It made me happy knowing that they were still together.

We closed our eyes and summoned all of our powers. I saw the colors blast before our eyes. They were darker, more powerful and deep than before. It was probably the fact we had been training and had been able to use more energy, and keep it longer.

"Here we go, one more chance to make it better not lose control, one more chance to make it right," I heard from Nick and I smiled. Sleeping with Sirens, thank you for being perfect for this situation.

We were teleported and I screamed lightly in excitement. I was more than excited, I was ecstatic! We all started chanting, "Go, go, go! So much to do! We can save everything!" 

We felt the solid ground from underneath us and all looked up right away. Even EJ looked excited. We looked forward and saw a wall, the gate open. Horses, all going toward it. We jumped into action, running into the city, pushing people. At last Nick and I had enough, we summoned our wings and flew off, carrying Jamie and EJ. We landed in front of them before they made it out. 

They all stopped and looked at us in horror.

"We need you help,"