Auradonian History with Ben and Mal

Mal hopped into the classroom. She was so excited about this lesson! She loved school (usually not, but yeah, with the spell and stuff). She saw a boy lonely at a table. She sat next to him. He looked at her in shock, she just cheerfully smiled.

'Wait, you're not scared of me?' He asked her. 'No, why should I? And by the way, I am your girlfriend, remember?' 'Cause everybody is. For some reason is everyone looking at me in fear, and I hate that.' 'You don't look scary, Ben. You look cool.' 'Really?' Mal nodded. 'Well, uh, thanks. I'm not used to compliments.' 'Seriously? Well, you look pretty nice and kind, so I wouldn't know why.' Mal answered. Ben looked at the girl with such a surprised look. She smiled at his face. The teacher came in and class started.

Ben watched at the purple-haired fairy a few times. She just smiled at him with bright light in her eyes.

The school bell. Ben was happy and disappointed at the same time. Happy, cause the first lesson of the day was over. Disappointed, because he has to miss the best girlfriend ever (for his opinion). Mal was packing her bag when Ben asked Mal: 'Would you like to go on a date tomorrow, after school? Maybe, like a picnic in the forest?' 'Oh, Ben, I would love to! I will text you tomorrow if I don't have too much homework, okay?' 'Yeah good. Bye Mal!' Mal kissed his cheek. 'Bye!' He touched his cheek, blushed and smiled at her when she walked away.

The lessons for Wednesday were done. Mal had some food from the cafeteria and was looking for a place to eat. She saw her friend Jay at a table and walked over to him. She sat down in front of him and smiled at one of her best friends.

'Hi, Jay! How was your day?' 'Good! I asked out Lonnie!' 'And, what did she said?' 'She was very surprised like nobody was ever interested in her or something. Anyways, after some doubts, she said yes! We're going to the movies on Saturday. And how was your day?' 'Ooh, fantastic as always. Ben asked me out too. We're going on a picnic tomorrow. Well, if I don't have too much homework, I mean, duh.'

Jay smiled, but his smile fell down when they saw a crying Evie coming their way. Someone must've said or done something very bad to her, cause this Evie, crying? 'Mal, look!' 'E, what happened?'