betrayal

Min young P0v ..

It was morning and gotta ready for new schedules ....
I had a pink shirt with cute net sleeves and a dark decent court on it and black skirt below which was a professional look . Went downstairs had some rice and soup which yoona kept me to eat and went to catch a cab, need to travel a lot because film academy is way far from my home so started a little bit earlier.The day was moving on really well..

Key pov...

As yesterday I saw a lot of messages from Lisa I was about to start to her house and saw that she was not online for nearly 8 hours and it was doubtfull so I immediately started to her house , on the way I bought some ferrorocher chocolate which was her favourite, and it will be enough to convince her . Finally reached her home and no one opened the door while I rang the bell  and to my fear rolling on my head the door was slightly open . I was completely frightened to death as there was some attack , so I went to kitchen and that was completely messy so I made up my mind and climbed the stairs and heard some noise which was strange . I went up and opened the door and to my astonishment..................
Lisa was on another man making out....

I just opened the door broad and kicked that devil man to the hell as he will never open his eyes for his life time and saw Lisa were she was completely out of mind as what was going on . Tears came down through my eyes seeing her in that way. I was completely devastated . Actually yes I have dated a lot of women but it was for shorter period but this was way different . I trusted her and believed that she was my life . With that devastation I went to a shop and ordered a chicken and some Soju , after drinking one bottle I was not able to control myself and started crying like anything , I was in a  uncontrollable state and ordered more Soju.

Yoona P0v...

Today I came early from work because I was feeling bored as always working harder was not so cool , so I wanted to take a break for sometime. I know that min young and key will be obviously late for today so I have my time , I watched some series as " welcome to waikiki" and " descendants of the sun " yes it was fun , and I was hungry so made some ramen and kimchi rice for dinner and was enjoying my series . It was like 9:30 I was organising my bed and suddenly my phone was ringing but I ignored it as it was my ex boyfriend , but it  continued to ring so I switched off the phone and placed it on the counter and sat on the couch .

The door bell rang causing me to jump and obviously had no idea who it was , I opened the door and found ........