Chapter 1

HEY MY LOOVVEESS!!!!! FIRST STORY SO YEA LETS START THIS MOFO!

\(+3+)/

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

ALEK'S POV

"WAKE UP YOU LITTLE FUCKER!" said a very familiar voice. I assumed it was sly because he would be the only one yelling at me At 10:00 am.

"Fuck you." I mutter giving Eddie the middle finger.

I rub my eyes looking up seeing my Hispanic crush, sadly to admit I'm head over heals for him but he has a Natalie. I try to hide the fact that I like him but it's pretty obvious that I like him. I'm pretty sure everyone in the house knows just not him. I would do anything to be with him but I can't because he's straight. I regret the things I do terrible things to myself because I feel like he's to good for me.

"GET UP YOU DICK!" he shouts, making my ears ring.

"FUCK OFF!" I yelled in annoyance.

I pulled my blanket and put it over my head blocking the light beaming from my window and Eddie shouting in my face.

"EDDIE FOR FUCK SAKE LEAVE ME ALONE I'LL BE DOWN IN A LITTLE!" I snapped at him.

"Ok, man damn" He said with a giggle.

I heard footsteps walk away from the bed to the door. When I heard the door open and close, I got up from my bed and stretched. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes ,and got up. I walked towards my closet, and collected some clothes I figured I'd wear. I didn't pick anything to flashy I just took black skinny jeans, striped v-neck, and a grey beanie. I went to the bathroom to do my routine and figured I should go and say good morning to everyone.

I walked downstairs to see James, Seamus, Dan, Eddie, and..... Natalie. oh great.

As I walked down, I heard a couple of good 'morning', or 'hey'. I just looked up and gave a slight smile, I didn't feel like talking because Natalie is here. I couldn't stand when she was over because every time she was over she acted so lovey dovey around Eddie and I hated that. It made me infuriated, why couldn't that be me wrapped around in eddies arms.

"where's Jordan?" I asked.

"Monica's house." said James

''Oh, so whats for breakfast"

"pancakes, what else would we have, its the easiest thing to make.''

"eggs, sausages, or hash browns are easy. I can keep going if you want." I said giving a smart remark.

"Shut the fuck up and eat!" James said pointing at a empty plate on the counter.

I smirked and gave a faint chuckle. I grabbed a plate of pancakes, drowned it with syrup, and began to eat.

*-* Time skip because imma lazy fuck *-*

I just finished recording. I didn't realize Eddie, Natalie, and I were the only ones home.

I heard arguing downstairs. I got up from my chair and slowly opened my door. I walked near the stair case looking down the stairs. I saw Eddie and Natalie arguing at each other. All of a sudden a angered Natalie ran out the door with tears in her eyes and slammed it. I walked down stairs and saw Eddie with his face in his hands sobbing on the couch.

"y-you ok." I stuttered

''N-N-No" he hiccuped

I sat next to him rubbing his back in a circular motion.

"what happened?'' I asked

"Natalie s-she's p-pregnant!" He said

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

CLIFF HANGERRRR!! SO YEA UHH THAT JUST HAPPEND! DIDNT THAT ESCALATE QUICKLY :p

UHHH SORRY NOT SORRY

YAY FIRST BOOK TO

BYE MY LOVES <3

\(+3+)/