Chapter 4: Gems

On the morning of December 16th dad gets worried that his son Rookie is missing. "Where is Rookie?! I need to call the police!" Xara and Rookie wake up and heard their dad yell. {Oh no} "gui" Says Rookie. "Oh no" said Xara in the same time as Rookie said oh no. Xara looks at her brother. {What?...} "Eevee?" Says Rookie looking at her sister with a confused face. Xara hears her dad talking to the phone. "This is bad.. I think its a good idea to stay as an eevee Rookie because when you come back your going to get through a lot of trouble i think.." Xara says to her brother. {Hey I kinda like your Idea!...} "Gui gui eievoii eevee!" Replies Rookie. Rookie's also sad that he has to stay in that body too. Xara grabs Rookie and hugs him. "I know you have to get used to... the body your on right now-" Xara says crying petting her brother. Dad opens her door. "Is anything going wrong?" Dad says to her daughter. "I miss my brother!" Xara yells crying hugging Rookie. Rookie looks at her sister sadly. "I called the police they will try to figure it out... It was not a good idea for him to go hanging out with his friends... I know how you feel" Dad says hugging Xara crying. {Oh noo...} "Eievoy..." Rookie says silently.

Hours had past and Frost walks with his owner Emma outside in the sidewalk on the park. "Whats this?" Emma says looking at the floor. Frost looks at the floor and theres a pile of gold and on top of the gold there is a red transparent gem with light red lines around it and a light gray symbol in the middle of it. "A..." Emma says reaching her hand to the gem. {No! Don't touch that!} "Aeah! Eaah aah!" Frost yells at Emma blocking the way so she cant touch the gem. "Oh-oh ok?... Is there something wring with that? Oh yeah it probably belongs to someone else..." Emma says to Frost. {Lets keep walking} "Aah eah" Frost says walking forward. Emma and Frost walk for a few seconds and Emma stops and sits on a bench. "Ah I feel... kinda exhausted from all this training and walking.. you can play with the other Pokémon if you want" Emma says to Frost. {Wh-wha?} "Eh-Eah?" Frost reply's. Frost sits down next to her. "Hm?" Emma looks at Frost. "Don't you want to play with the others?" Emma says to Frost. Frost nodded no to her. "Do you want a snack?" Emma says to her Pokémon Frost. Frost nods yes. "Well.. all I have is a cookie" Emma says offering her Pokémon a cookie. Frost takes the cookie on his mouth and places it on the bench eating it. Minutes later Xara walks her brother Rookie outside. A few seconds later she saw a similar gem she saw before from Rookie, The gem that turned Rookie into a Pokémon. "WAIT" Xara says looking directly at the gem at the floor near the sidewalk. Rookie stops and looks at her sister confused. {What?} "Eevee?" Rookie says to Xara. "That gem!..." Xara says walking slowly towards it. Rookie finally sees the gem. {Wha-What are you going to do?!} "Evah- Eva gui gui eevee?!" Rookie says with fear looking at his sister. Xara stops and looks at the gem. The gem's appearance has a white transparent color with peach colored lines around the gem with a bolded light gray symbol in the middle of the gem. "Someone's totally doing this... these gems just don't come out of no where..." Xara says to Rookie. Xara notices that a woman and a Alolan Vulpix are walking together. Xara does not mind to say what she's saying out loud. "I still don't understand how you turned into an eevee by touching a gem like that" Xara says to Rookie. The woman which is Emma walks past Rookie and Xara and a Alolan Vulpix known as Frost stops walking near Xara and Rookie. Emma notices that Frost stoped walking. "C'mon let's go" Emma says to Frost. {Were you human before?} "Aeih aah eah?" Frost says to Rookie. {Yeah... how did you know?} "Eva... Evee gui?" Responds Rookie to Frost. Xara and Emma look at Rookie and Frost communicating to each other. {I-I....I don't have enough time to explain but... Do you want to be turned back into a human right?} Frost says to Rookie. {Nope!} Rookie giggles. {This is serious because if you don't change back into a human you WILL loose your self consciousness... Well you can but.. Your memories will be blurred and you'll forget everything about yourself, your personality and everything you'll live a new life as a normal eevee and... that's sad-} Frost gets interrupted. {Stop! Please stop it! I do want your help.. but how is it even possible?!} Rookie yells at Frost. "Oops I think their fighting!... ok let's go Frost!" Emma picks up Frost hugging him the way home. "Have a good day mam!" Yells Emma at Xara running home. "You too!...What was that about? Are you angry?" Xara says to her brother. Rookie nods no. Rookie starts crying and Xara picks up Rookie hugging him home.