CHAPTER 47

KARMA P.O.V **

" You about the dumbest nigga I know " I didn't even have to open my eyes to know it was Dre stupid ass talking. " Why the fuck did Jesus even create people so stupid!? "

" Bitch, Jesus didn't even create people. God did " Tay says then they started laughing along with my big brother.

" You a lie "

" Oh my gosh "

" You a dumb ass "

" God created Jesus and the people. He sent His only son, Jesus to us " Tay explains.

" Where was this said? " Dre says.

" THE BIBLE! " They yell at him.

" Ssssh for you wake Karma and she start yelling " Baby says.  Too late for that shit.

" Well I never read the bible "

" We can tell "

" Man, fuck yall " Dre huffs. " Only God can judge me "

" Be 1 hunnid he is "

" Yall are so stupid " I say sitting up and wiping my eyes being careful to not make my BabyGirl fall off of me. " Where Khail? "

" Outside playing with his dog and Mal " Dre says typing on his phone.

" What are yall doing here? "

" What the fuck we want to " He answered.

" Keep it up " I warn picking up my baby.

" Karma, I aint scared of yo ass " He says and I looked at him. He looked up from his phone. " In just playing, dang. Khal tell her quit looking at me like that "

" I thought so " I walk past them and head up to the stairs as chubz said something and they all started arguing and going back and forth again.

I took my sleeping baby into her room and laid her in her crib peacefully before turning on her monitor and walking out the room to mines.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I needed a massage and my hair and nails done. I needed some time for me.

Thats what the hell I was gonna do to. They got me walking around here feeling like 30 or something, that aint cool.

I headed into the bathroom and started a shower to clean up before I left. Cant leave spelling like a hot ass mess. i jumpped into the shower and cleaned up real quick before getting out and throwing on a simple cute jumper and some open toed Giuseppe Zonotti pumps to go with it.

I brushed my hair into a high ponytail and did a slick make up before grabbing my things and heading out. I checked on Karman one more time and fixed a few bottles putting them out for man and then going down stairs.

" Where you going ? " All the boys asked.

" Out "

" Out where? " Man ask.

" Can I come? " Dre asked.

I rolled my eyes.

" To buy pads and tampons and look at wedding stuff and get my nails buffed "