Stylar

ANOTHER STORY PART THINGIE.

Steve sat by Skylar's bed in the hospital wing. She was still very pale and she was breathing very softly in her sleep. She hadn't awoken yet and the nurses had said they didn't know when she would.

Steve took a strand of her curly blonde hair and spun it slowly around his finger. He loved to do that and she always liked it when he did. Suddenly Skylar started to cough. Steve sighed. This whole situation reminded him of his visits to Peggy. It felt really horrible.

"Steve?" He snapped back to reality seeing that Skylar's eyes were open. Steve smiled softly at her and took her hand in his.

"I'm here Sky." He told her leaning in and kissing her forehead softly. Skylar smiled at him her eyes shining beautifully signalizing one thing. She was deeply in love with this man.

"Thank you Captain, you saved me." When she mentioned that Steve felt bad again. He hadn't saved her. He was the reason she was there. Steve blinked trying to hold back the tears.

"No I didn't I'm the reason you're here." He said and Skylar shook her head. She let her hand slide out of Steve's grip and raised it to stroke his cheek. Her soft touch was enough to make a tear slip out of Steve's eye. It was his fault.

"It's not your fault. No matter what happens I know you'll be my hero. Not the one hurting me." Skylar said honestly wiping the tear away.

"You don't even know what happened!" Steve said desperatly, feeling so terrible because he had done this.

"I don't, but I know you saved me even if you did this. You didn't mean to, and that's what matters." She said and Steve could see she was slowly gaining her strenght back. She weren't as pale anymore, and her voice became stronger.

Steve didn't know what more to say. It wasn't any point in trying to get her to mean that it was his fault. She had made up her mind and she wouldn't change it.

_______

I just had to have this cute little thing. God I ship Stylar so hard. I hope you liked it. :)