Chapter 2: Scarred and Scared

Patrick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'MATE' I whisper to myself.

Him.

A pain stabbed my whole body as I saw him with a group of guys. I could tell that all of them were werewolves. The whole student population gathered around them while they kindly greeted everybody. 

I just kept smelling his beautiful gorgeous scent. The pain, however, was unbearable. I felt my wolf weaken. I couldn't feel my hands, my feet were unstable, my head was dizzy and my heartbeat was beating vigorously that my entire body heated with blood.

It felt as if, an unfortunate thing will happen sooner or later.

I felt teardrops escape my cheeks. 

I wanted to go home.

I looked back and saw Liz approaching me. I ran to her and gave her a hug.

"Whoa!" I sobbed on her shoulders while my view started to blur out.

"A-Are you okay Patrick?" I heard her speak a little when I felt my whole body shut down.

And then all I saw darkness.

"PATRICK!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

White lights.

Comfy bed.

Maria

Doctor Paul

'Where am I?'

"If he collapses once again... I don't know if he'll still make it. Today was just his lucky day. And as I said two weeks ago, please, for his sake, don't let him go to school ever again. His body is too weak to handle an enormous amount of stress! Remember Maria, he is half human and half werewolf. He was barely breathing when he came out from his mother's womb."

I heard Doc Paul beg Maria. I saw Maria crying as she held my hand.

"And the rogues..." She said.

"Yes... and the rogues. They are still hunting for him and that is also one of the reasons why I recommend for him to be home-schooled." Rogues? Hunting me?

"M-Mom.." I groaned in pain as my voice cracked.

"Patrick... Patrick!!" She gave me a huge hug and kept kissing my cheeks.

"Are you okay? Did somebody hurt you again? Did someone -"

"I-I'm okay Mom," I said weakly.

"You know that I love you! I promised your mother and father that I'll take care of you no matter what!" Maria cried.

Maria always told me that whenever something bad happens to me. It was like a reassurance that she'll keep me safe and well, trying to make me feel not tense.

 Momentarily, I saw Liz entered my room. She ran towards my bed and hugged me.

"Patrick! You're okay!" I'm not sure if she was trying to comfort me or kill me.

"Can't breath." I choked as I tried to grasp for air.

"You fucking scared the shit out of me!" She pinched my sides resulting me groaning from pain.

"Liz! Language!" Mom yelled.

"Sorry, mom! Well, would both of you mind leaving both of us in a moment? I just want to have a little chit-chat, gossip and boy talk with my brother." Doctor Paul nodded and left the room.