Not so innocent

Izuku POV

I woke up at 6:00 and got ready.I put my maid outfit on and did a little bit of makeup and did my hair.I then went down stairs and started cleaning the living room.Then I cleaned the kitchen,The dining hall,Bathrooms and hallways.It was 11:15 so I made lunch I made(ur fav meal).Then the bakugos came downstairs to eat I then went upstairs cause I usually don't eat lunch.I went on my computer and looked if it is possible to get your quirk late.The computer said yes put I am 16 and doesn't have a quirk.I put my computer aside then took a nap.

Bakugo POV

I ate lunch peacefully for once in a lifetime but I was wondering why deku didn't eat like did she put poison in the cooking cause I will fucking kill her.I then went to her room to see her sleeping.She looked kinda cute no kusuki she is gross and a loser(she is a cinnamon roll).I then yelled GET YOUR ASS UP.Oh shit um hi sorry I was just tired and I fell asleep.Deku what the fuck are you a slut you have cat ears and a talk you whore. I AM NOT A SLUT OR WHORE OKAY I PROBABLY JUST GOT MY QUIRK.As if you would get a quirk.

Izuku POV

I AM NOT A SLUT OR WHORE I PROBABLY JUST GOT MY QUIRK.As if ,you would get a quirk.I then realized I got a quirk.Kacchan get out I have to cheat something.Why do I have to get out DEKU.Cause I have to check if the thing is atached to me duhhh.Then he gets and I check and it is real so I open the door to see a angry bakugo.Whats wrong kacchan what did I do to you.Why did it take so long deku.  ............well......girl things. Then tell me deku.Why the fuck do you need to know kacchan.Deku just because your around me doesn't mean you can cuss.Oh really fuck,bitch,ass,shit and pussy.  .........   . Speechless huh well I got to get cleaning so bye kacchan.

Bakugo POV

She learned how to cuss.Well no dure she can cuss but what came out of her innocent little mouth was not even fucking close to innocent.DEKU COME HERE I NEED TO TALK TO YOU.COMING,so what do you need.Have you lost your virginity?She blushes really red but who wouldn't like a guy comes up to you and asks if you lost your virginity.Umm yes kacchan I have.WTF SHE LOST HERS BEFORE ME.Deku just how did you lose it.Oh um well when I was 13 I was at a mall then a guy brought me to a closet and raped me heh.

Hope you guys liked it I try to post more in like an a couple hours ok