2. make up

ship: fuckles
angst i guess but soft at the end heh.
__

mason jumped as his boyfriend stormed into the house, very clearly aggravated.
he went to go speak, but got cut off when the older slammed the door shut behind him.

sighing, mason slumped back on the couch.
"god, i fucking hate people!" cameron yelled from another room
"are you okay..?" mason whispered as he peeked over the back of the couch, trying to see what he was up to.
walking back into the room, the boy threw his keys onto the table and looked at the younger-
"does it fucking look like it?! no! i'm fucking pissed off, someone was this close to crashing into my fucking car because they weren't paying attention. i'm sick of people, i could've fucking died because people are fucking idiots!" he snapped at the boy

mason jumped back again, his eyes welled up with tears. he's never snapped at him like that.
"oh.. sorry.." he said as he picked up his things and began to walk to his room.

cam softened at the hurt look on his boys face and instantly felt a wave of regret.
"no, wait mason-"
"no, it's fine. i shouldn't have said anything" mason stated, shutting and locking his bedroom door.

as he locked it, he slid down onto the floor, clutching his knees and starting to cry silently
cameron heard mason's soft whimpers and breaths, and sat outside the door as well, feeling horrible.

after a few minutes of crying to himself, he got up and quietly unlocked the door, trying to not catch cams attention, as he wanted to be left alone.
he laid in his bed, and turned a random show on.

cameron heard this and stood up, knocking on the door.
mason sighed and got up, not wanting to face him.

as he opened the door, cameron noticed his boyfriends' once glimmering eyes, red and puffy. his cheeks flushed, and lips pulling a frown.

his eyes glossed over as well, knowing that he did this to him.
"i'm sorry mason. i didn't mean to yell at you, it's been a really long day and i promise i didn't mean it."
mason's faced softened at his apology, and he smiled lightly, still upset- but nevertheless, the boy started making little grabby hands at the boy, gesturing he wanted a hug, and so he got one.
and when they pulled away from that, he quickly was pulled into a soft kiss.
not one of hunger, of lust, no-
one of love.

true love.