you're so beautiful

Warning: Smut

3rd POV:

Kaminari twisted and turned through the sleepless night. He couldn't stop wondering what would've happened if Shinso hadn't caught him in time.

Shinso, on the left of Kaminari on Kaminari's bed, noticed his crush couldn't sleep, how could he after such a stressful week? "Kami, are you alright? If you want to talk I'm awake." Kaminari jumped in surprise, he wasn't aware that Shinso was awake.

Kaminari sighed in frustration and turned to the violet haired boy to his left. Staring into those ocean deep purple eyes, Kaminari spoke. "I keep thinking about how things would have turned out if you didn't follow me to the bridge."

Shinso felt a sting in his heart. He didn't know if Kaminari was glad he caught him in time or if he wished he wasn't saved. "Well, would y-you have rather j-jumped?" Shinso choked out the last word, tears threatening to fall.

Kaminari was surprised that was the first thing that came to mind. He hated seeing Shinso so insecure. "No of course not, you are my second chance at having an amazing life." Kaminari was so grateful that someone actually cared enough to monitor him, it has been really hard since his mother killed herself.

It was about 3:00 am and it seemed both of them weren't going to fall asleep again so Shinso decided to go to the kitchen and make a snack for Kaminari. Shinso got to the kitchen and pulled out a cake pan, he planned on making double fudge brownies.

Kaminari walked into the kitchen a little bit after and saw Shinso pouring brownie batter into the pan. "What did I ever do to deserve you?" Kaminari said, tearing up. Shinso slid the pan into the oven and walked over to Kaminari, who was sitting at the marble island.

Shinso wished Kaminari would think of himself as a person who deserved things and is worthy of everything he receives. Shinso sat next to Kaminari and looked him in the eyes, "Kami, you didn't have to do anything, you're so perfect and I can't imagine how life would be without you."

Kaminari looked away. He felt so blessed at this very moment. The most beautiful guy he's ever seen literally wants to be with him. Kaminari turned back to face Shinso.

Smut scene, skip if you want

Shinso was startled. Kaminari just grabbed his face and kissed him out of no where. Shinso realized what was happening and pulled Kaminari closer, kissing him more aggressively. "Mmmph, Shinso I didn't know you could take control like that" Kaminari said seductively as he pulled away from the intense kiss.

Shinso looked at Kaminari hungrily, wanting to be in him so badly. "I want you so bad it hurts" Shinso replied, picking up Kaminari and running to the bedroom. Once they got there, Shinso ripped his and Kaminari's clothes off leaving boxers, he just needed this so bad.

Kaminari pushed Shinso onto the edge of the bed and knelt down, resting on his knees. "Awhile ago I realized I had barely any gag reflex after I accidentally swallowed a banana whole" Kaminari said nervously.

Shinso just smirked. "Well baby, I gues you're not going to have a hard time taking in 10 thick inches." Kaminari blushed and became wide eyed as he pulled Shinso's boxers off. His huge cock just bounced up, already hard. "You're so big and I'm so hungry" Kaminari moaned.

Kaminari grabbed Shinso's dick and lined it at his mouth. He finally took it all in without gagging. "Fuuuck" Shinso shuttered at the warmth of this hot blonde's mouth.

Kaminari kept on speeding up, enjoying a nice thick meal. Shinso's dick was so huge. Shinso's moans were so loud and soothing, Kaminari didn't want to stop. He bobbed his head up and down, reaching all the way to Shinso's balls every time.

Shinso stopped Kaminari, knowing he was about to cum. "Why don't you let me pleasure you baby, I know how to make you feel so good" Shinso whispered seductively into Kaminari's ear.

Shinso pulled Kaminari onto the bed and started to kiss him roughly, slipping his tongue as far into Kaminari's throat as he could go. Kaminari let out a moan into the kiss, pleasuring Shinso even more.

Shinso pulled away from the kiss and put his fingers up to Kaminari's face, "Suck." Kaminari immediately put Shinso's fingers in his mouth and started to suck them real good. Shinso sucked Kaminari's neck, giving him purple hickies.

Shinso moved to Kaminari's shoulder and bit down, drawing a little blood.  "Mmm uhhm" Kaminari moaned out. Shinso couldn't believe this kept on getting better. "I guess you like pain then" he smiled. Kaminari just blushed under Shinso's gaze. "Are you going to fuck me or what?" Kaminari said impatiently.

Shinso chuckled. "All right, let me just stretch your ass out so my huge cock will fit" Shinso said. Shinso slipped his index and middle finger into Kaminari's ass and started pumping in and out. Kaminari couldn't keep in his moans, "Fuckkk, ahh this feels so fucking good, choke me daddy."

Shinso went wide eyed. He then smirked, "If that's what you want, let daddy hurt you" Shinso spoke huskily. He used his other hand and grabbed Kaminari's neck and looked him in the eyes with a smirk. "I'm going to fuck you so hard, your tight ass will be sore and you won't be able to walk." Kaminari could already imagine it.

Shinso pulled his fingers out and flipped Kaminari into doggy style position. "Daddy, fuck me, I want to feel your thick juicy cock in my tight ass. I want to feel your warm cum fill me." Shinso was taken back by Kaminari's dirtiness, he never would've believed that behind this damaged hurt soul was a extremely kinky and horny one, he really liked it.

Shinso slowly thrusted into Kaminari, not wanting to hurt him. "Oh my god, you're so tight" Shinso groaned. Kaminari was getting impatient so he pushed himself back onto Shinso, surprising him.

Shinso noticed Kaminari wasn't in any pain so he started to speed up. Kaminari screamed "Uhhm, mmhmm, yes daddy! Fucking faster!" Shinso listened and went faster.

Right when Kaminari screamed, Shinso knew he hit his g spot. Shinso kept on going faster and whispered into Kaminari's ear, "you'll be screaming louder when I abuse it."

And so, Shinso thrusted his cock harder into that spot over and over again. Kaminari was filled with absolute pleasure and he didn't want it to stop.

Kaminari could feel himself close, "I'm going to cum" Shinso also felt it too. "Cum for me baby" Shinso said soothingly. Shinso's thrusts got sloppier and the sound of skin slapping filled the room. Finally both teens choked out one last moan and came.

Shinso filled Kaminari up. When he pulled out, cum dripped out of his asshole. Kaminari came on his sheets. "God, your cum feels so good inside me" Kaminari gasped.

Smut over

Shinso laid next to Kaminari, holding his face in his hands and stroking his cheek, "How did I get lucky, you're so beautiful." Kaminari closed just eyes for a second to process what just happened when all of a sudden both boys smelled something terrible.

Shinso got up and ran to the kitchen. "Fuck! The brownies burned" Shinso yelled. Kaminari came into the kitchen chuckling. "Don't worry, I already tasted something delicious" he winked.

Shinso pulled the burnt brownies out of the oven and looked at Kaminari, "Hey Kami, how about a round two?" Kaminari just pulled Shinso into a kiss and ran into the bedroom once more.

So this chapter was way shorter than I usually write because it's meant to be a smut chapter, sorry guys. Also I apologize for taking like 5 months to publish another chapter, I kind of forgot to write and I never had any alone time because I've been really busy. Here you go hope you enjoy :)

1337 words