Liability

Vincent

Lacey progressed past the three-month mark, and the baby was developing nicely. I noticed she was sporting a minor bump and her body changing, making her even sexier than she already is. Pregnancy is very sexy to me, uniquely hers.

I walked into the bathroom to find her moving her hands over her minor bump. I slid my arms around her from behind, placing my hands on it, feeling the roundness that emerged.

"Nothing is sexier than seeing this," I whispered into her ear as she bit her bottom lip. I watched her bite her bottom lip, turning me on. "If we didn't have an appointment, I would take you," I breathed as she allowed a moan to escape her lips. Leaning towards her, I placed a kiss on her cheek as I pulled my hands away and left the bathroom.

"That was not cool, Vincent," I heard her yell from the bathroom as I chuckled softly to myself.

"We will have plenty of time later, my love, for me to take you," I responded as she walked into the bedroom and finished dressing.

"You understand my hormones are uncontrollable, don't you?" She questioned me.

"This only enhances your pleasure and mine," I smirked as she rolled her eyes at me. I enjoyed teasing her. It makes the sex that much more exciting.

When she finished dressing, we left and walked out to the car. After climbing into the backseat, Cruz pulled out onto the road, driving us to our destination. He pulled up in front of a building and emerged from the car. I took Lacey's hand and walked into the building.

A woman greeted us as she led us to a room. The minute we entered, people turned around and stood.

"Good afternoon, ladies, I'm Vincent Powers, and this is my wife, Lacey Powers. If anyone is here for the wrong reasons, I suggest you exit now," I informed them.

We watched as a few women left. These women weren't here for employment, they were here, thinking of misbehaving. I didn't tolerate inappropriate behavior from my employees, especially women.

I watched as Lacey walked towards the women and looked at each one, then she did something that truly surprised me.

"You three may leave," she told three of the women as they left, leaving five women left. "The rest of you may stay. We are offering you an opportunity to help people, that is why we invited you here. Women, men, and teens will arrive to need help with education, counseling, job placement, and a second chance. It does not matter their race, gender, or religion. We will not discriminate against anyone and expect everyone treated with kindness and respect. If they become disrespectful or inappropriate, we will handle them accordingly."

I stood there and watched her conduct herself businesslike. It impressed me.

"We are creating an opportunity for people to have the life they deserve with life skills that is a necessity in life. We all deserve a second chance," she reasoned as the women nodded.

Another woman entered and escorted people through a door; then, we watched as some men entered. Just as we did with the women, we eliminated the problematic men that would cause issues. People needed to feel comfortable, and they wouldn't feel that way if handled inappropriately.

The first rule of business, dispose of trouble employees before they create issues. I expected my employees to conduct themselves appropriately. Actions spoke volumes.

When we finished, I took Lacey to lunch. I knew she would be hungry, and the baby would need nourishment. We left the building and climbed into the car, having Cruz drive us to a restaurant. He pulled into a parking lot, parked the car, and exited the car, walking into the restaurant.

The hostess seated us, and we ordered our meals.

"How was the meeting?" He asked us.

"Interesting," I answered as our food arrived.

"And how is the baby?" He asked as we looked at him, a bit surprised. "Relax, Joe told me." He smiled as I gave him a look, and Lacey giggled.

"Joe has a big mouth," I told him.

Cruz chuckled as Lacey ate. I realized trying to keep this a secret was going to prove complicated. The fewer people knew, the better.

Unknown

My driver pulled up in front of a restaurant. I pressed the window button as it slid down slightly. I looked into the restaurant to find Vincent sitting in the restaurant with another man and a woman that I came to know as his wife, who was pregnant.

I sat there and watched them. Vincent would pay dearly for his insolent behavior, and I would watch his empire burn to the ground. It would start with her. His happiness would be short-lived.

I rolled up my window and motioned for the driver to drive me back to my hotel. We pulled up, and I emerged as I walked into the hotel as the staff greeted me.

They hurled questions at me and tried to tend to my needs as I waved them away. I was in no mood to deal with trivial matters. I was here on business, and when I finished, I would be leaving. I stepped onto the elevator and pressed a button as the doors closed.

Once I reached the floor of my suite, I exited the elevator and walked to my suite, opening it. I removed my coat and hat along with my sunglasses, placing the coat over the back of a chair. There was a knock at the door, and one servant answered it.

John walked in as I stood there.

"Is there a reason you're here?" I questioned him, growing agitated with him.

"You're wasting time, and enlisting Victoria along with her brother to help is a poor decision," he told me, acting cocky.

I walked over to him and looked at him with contempt.

"I would be careful of your tone," I warned him.

"You need me," he told me as I laughed at him. His face contorted in anger. "Do you mock me?"

"No, I loathe men like you and find you humorous that you believe you have power, which you have none. Now, I suggest you leave," I told him as he tried to test me.

"You're just like most women, you think you have men by the balls," he retorted as I grew impatient with him. "You will be nothing more than someone that's a good fuck," he sneered.

Quickly, I reached for a knife on a table laid next to a tray of fruit and took it, shoving it into his prick as he screamed in excruciating pain. I held onto the knife and pulled him to his knees. He looked up at me in horror as I looked at him with disdain.

"Men like you deserve to have your prick cut off since that's what you think with," I remarked as I pulled out the knife as he fell. I tossed the knife aside and stepped over him. I ordered one servant to dispose of him. He was becoming a liability and refused to deal with him.

They say men are the smartest sex, but I beg to differ. Women are cunning and have become more of a powerhouse to deal with in life.

I washed up in the bathroom and looked into the mirror as I shook my hands off before drying them off. Now that I knew Vincent's movements and knew what to expect, it was only a matter of time before I found out the gender of the baby. I had plans for the child that I never fulfilled but would be now.

Vincent would learn one valuable lesson soon enough; he would learn mommy is home and pay the ultimate price. I would make sure of it.