we close

| Aaliyah |

I ended up crashing with my bestfriend just for until I get back on my feet, it was gone take a lot energy in me to run back to my daddy after the fact he found out that kyrell took over my mission

i sighed just thinking about the situation.

"girl you need to ease up, you been sitting around here moping and shit and i dont tolerate depressed bitches." Sevyn sat down next to me, smacking on gum.

"girl shut the hell up cus wasnt you just crying a few minutes ago about tyler," she didnt say nothing. "fuck i thought," i rolled my eyes.

"its not even that serious,"

"hoe fuck you," she got up and slammed the door as she left the room.

i rolled my eyes and got on my phone checking to see who texted me, nobody haven't texted me.

I then went on instagram about to post some pictures i took earlier, since i haven't posted in a while

badassliyah- spicy lil mama 🌶❤️.
••
i exited out of instagram and just played a couple games until my dad called me.

" liyah ?" he called out, he sounded worried and scared, sounded like a lil bitch coming for me .

" waddup" i said keeping the same expression on my face i had before, because why he calling me ? i had to face jail time because of shit he did.

" they out for you, dump and them ppls, they dangerous so you got walk around with something on you at all times" he said.

i sighed, "who fault is it ?" i asked rolling my eyes getting up and cleanin up the room.

" mines" he mumbled, " right! you got me into this shit, nobody else but you! and you suppose to be my daddy! and you got niggas after me tryna kill me! what you gon do about this now ?!" i yelled into the phone.

" i dont got shit to do with this, you wanted in on this life, now look at you!" his voice yelled threw the phone, " i dont care! you suppose to be my dad but ain't protecting me when niggas want my head, i swear you ain't shit" i yelled hanging up the phone.

i laid under the covers and silently started crying, my daddy basically raised me, i mean i spent time with my mom and all that but i loved my dad way more

sevyn walked in and sat on the bed, " it's gone be ok aaliyah, i'm not letting anything happen to you while your around me" she rubbed my back.

"i just want out this shit," i mumbled as i drifted off into sleep.

| Kentrell |

"mane this some bullshit," i knocked down all the stuff off the counter

"mane this some bullshit," i knocked down all the stuff off the counter. "this the second time we done lost her."

"man thats my fault, i let her get away this time." kd rubbed his hands together, looking down at the floor.

" do y'all know anyone that's close to her?" I asked looking at everybody in the room that sat and think for a moment.

" her bestfriend, sevyn that's her bestfriend! i follow her on instagram and ig Aaliyah staying there for a while" Joe said.

" do she follow you back" i asked looking at him, "yea" he nodded i smirked.

" inbox her try to flirt with her, y'all gone talk for a week then you ask can you come over just to chill" i said smiling.

" we go plan the rest later" i said i walked out and called up montana cause i haven't been in the studio for a while.

" meet me up at the studio" i said he nodded his head threw facetime then hung up.

" so we just making one song ?" the producer said, looking at me in the booth.

" yeah just one song" i said nodding my head to the beat.

" This for lil' Kayden, my first born (Draco) You made a nigga strong, you the one, This for lil' Taylin, my second baby, my Yb son (Tay Tay),Before it's done, I promise we'll have a bond (PlayBoy on this bitch but he ain't playin' though) Kamiri, K3, everything 'bout him lovin' and that lil' nigga just like me Wear his headband just like his cousin (Boozilla) I just seen you on IG
Forever I got you, forever I know you got me Just talked to Kacey through a iPhone, I coulda cried I knew that look up in yo' eyes, Ain't talk to moms up in so long, some shit ain't right
Just gotta keep my head high
Just left backstage with a bag full of cash More diamonds in the sack
I'm a lil' nigga, I ain't stuntin' for nobody I been seemin' not to try when I rap, My girl say I passed
Fuck it, bae, I'm tryna put this 30 on somebody, Rockstar to heavy metal, oh,I think I found someone to make it better, oh, Old friends call me, mistake 'em for somebody else I don't wanna fuck this up, up Said what you wanna do 'cause, girl, I'm all in Pick me up when I'm fallin' When we land we be ballin' These niggas lame, go to tweakin', ain't with that talkin' Everybody be mouthin', pistols gon' get to sparkin' Been ballin' long so I can see all, imagine how Made it down a long road Yeah, that's right, we up right now, I need you to be right here Just talked to Kacey through a iPhone, I coulda cried
I knew that look up in yo' eyes
Ain't talk to moms up in so long, some shit ain't right,Just gotta keep my head high, Just left backstage with a bag full of cash, More diamonds in the sack I'm a lil' nigga, I ain't stuntin' for nobody I been seemin' not to try when I rap My girl say I passed Fuck it, bae, I'm tryna put this 30 on somebody"

" this gon get there maneee!" Montana said dapping me up once i came out the booth.

" yeahhh imma name this 4 sons of a king" I said smiling listening to it.

no matter how much i try to get out the street something always happen, but i promise this my last time doing anything that's street life related, then imma only focus on my rapping and my kids.

i go on tour in a month i hope everything situated by then, cause i don't wanna let my fans down.

i drove back to the house and saw everybody still there, " why y'all always at my house tho" i mugged them.

they looked at me and turned back around ignoring me, i chuckled and went upstairs to my room.

i got undressed and hopped in the shower getting ready to sleep since it was 1 in the morning.