live

Min Yoongi looked up at the white sign that read, 'Sweet Stems,' in black, cursive letters and scratched the side of his head, tousling his mint-colored mane. The man looked down at his phone, rereading the messages from Hoseok one more time to make sure the address was right, before putting it in his back pocket.

The outside of the building was pretty, painted pastel pink with window and hanging pots of pink flowers Yoongi probably didn't know the name of to match, and two small, white tables to both the left and right of the shop's door.

Walking up to the door, he grasped the pink handle and pushed it open, the sound of glass wind chimes meeting his ears.

"Welcome to Sweet Stems," a girl behind the register counter smiled, "is there anything, in particular, you're looking for, today?"

Yoongi awkwardly shuffled his feet up to the counter, his eyes darting down to the girl's nametag attached to her apron. Kwon Sohyun. "Um, my friend sent me here to pick up an order."

"Okay, just a second, sir."

Sohyun walked off, leaving Yoongi there to let his eyes wander around the shop.

The inside of the shop had a homey feel to it, the sight of various assortments of flowers and a hinting smell of citrus in the air. Aside from the shop setting, in the very back of the store, there was a little space for four white tables in front of a large window.

Yoongi thought the setup was cute.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, sir." Yoongi looked up at the sound of the voice.

'Oh my god-'

The man in front of Yoongi was probably the most beautiful person he had ever seen. 'Don't let Jin hear me say that.'

His hair was flawlessly styled, not a single strand out of place and his jawline looked sharp enough to cut marble.

The black, dress shirt hugged the male's biceps nicely, multiple tattoos littering his exposed forearms, making him even sexier, a pair of black jeans enveloping his juicy thighs, and blue Chuck Taylor's on his feet.

Yoongi glanced at the nametag clipped to the right breast of his shirt.

M/N L/N.

'God, even his name is attractive.'

"You said you're picking up an order?"

Yoongi, realizing the attractive man was talking to him, snapped back to reality. He cleared his throat, the tip of his ears burning in slight embarrassment, and spoke.

"Yeah."

"Alright," M/N got behind the counter and typed something on the computer, "what's your friend's name?"

"Jung Hoseok."

M/N typed that in, giving a hum at whatever he saw on the screen. "A bouquet of white chrysanthemums, a unique choice, but still pretty just the same."

He bent down and pulled the flowers from under the counter, setting them on the surface with a smile. "Here you go."

'Dear God, he has dimples.'

Yoongi grabbed the flowers and gave an awkward smile. "Uh, thank you."

"No, thank you. Make sure to tell your friend how thankful we are that he chose, 'Sweet Stems'!"

Yoongi nodded and turned around to walk away when a hand caught the curve of his elbow. He turned back around with a confused expression.

"Hold on a second," M/N let go, plucked a rose from a brown pot sitting on the counter, and held it out to Yoongi, "for you."

"A purple rose?" Yoongi grabbed the flower's stem with furrowed brows.

"It's lavender," M/N winked with a growing smirk.

"What does that mean?"

M/N shrugged, his eyes holding a playful glint.

"Look it up later."