Chapter 6: A New Threat

A few weeks later...

Mabel and Dipper were asleep, Stan was asleep and Ford was at his desk, asleep. But where were Will and Gideon Pines at this time of night?...

"Can't you fly faster!?" Gideon yelled as the wind blew through his clothes, making him shiver as he clung to Will's arms. Will scoffed, "I could without your fat butt! But they're after both of us! So shut up! I'm flying as fast as I can without accidentally killing you!" Will yelled back.
Gideon gulped as the glowing amulets came into view in the dark forest, the Gleeful twins were on their tail, "We need to get out of this dimension!"

Will grinned "I know just the place! Hold on!"

The two disappeared in a flash of light and Dipper and Mabel Gleeful skidded to a halt, looking around wildly, "Where did they go!?" Mabel whined. Dipper frowned, "They've skipped dimensions, the only way we can even think of following them is if we work together, as you never do" Dipper scoffed. Mabel rolled her eyes, "Ughh Fine! But only cause I want Will back, I hate doing everything for myself, I never have any time for me anymore!"

~

Ford woke with a start as he heard a yell of alarm and something smack into the ground and wall. He looked down to see Gideon face first on the floor, groaning in pain and a blue triangle stuck to the wall. Will peeled himself off and rubbed his eye "Ow, that hurt" he moaned. Gideon got up and brushed himself off, "No kidding, I think I broke my nose" he grumbled, touching it gingerly as blood seeped out his nostril.

"What are you two doing here so late at night?" Ford asked. Will and Gideon both screamed and clung to each other, calming down when they realized it was only Ford. The two moved apart, "Are you trying to give me a heart attack!?" Will asked grumpily. Ford raised an eyebrow "You don't have a heart" he mused.

"Well not a physical one" he said, looking mildly offended.

"So what are you two doing here?" Ford asked again. Will floated over, "The Gleeful twins want me back, we needed to find a safe place to stay, can we stay here? Please?"

Ford sighed and nodded "There's a couch over there, Gideon, you can sleep on it."

"Thanks, Mr Pines!" Gideon said, lying down on the musty sofa. Will used his magic to fix Gideon's nose and poofed him up a blanket, "Thanks Will" the boy said, taking it from him. Will smiled, "No problem, get some sleep."

Ford leaned his head back on the desk with a sigh, "Is something wrong?" the demon asked. 

"No Will, it's nothing, just thinking."

Will patted his head, "It's gonna be okay."

Ford chuckled "Thanks." 

He yawned and closed his eyes, sinking back into REM sleep.

~

Ford woke the next morning to Mabel's screams and a little blue triangle dodging her attacks as she swung at him with a bat, "Please stop! I'm not Bill! I'm not!" Will yelled in fright. Ford stood up and grabbed the bat with a hand.

"Mabel! Calm down! That's Will! We talked about him last week" he said hurriedly. Mabel eyed the triangle, "Oooo, I'm sorry, Will!" she said sheepishly. Will nodded and floated over to Ford,  shaking slightly as he sat down on Fords shoulder, "Will? Are you okay?" the man asked.

"F-Fine, fine" he replied, wringing his little hat in his hands. Mabel put the bat down as Ford let it go, "I'm sorry, Will, please don't be scared of me, I had no idea!"

Will smiled, "It's fine, you guys had breakfast yet?"

Everyone shook their heads,

"I can make pancakes, I got pretty good at cooking."