chapter one

I jumped over the saviours fence.

"No carl!" Rosita whispered from the other side.

"I have to do this. It has to be me.." i replied.

For glenn, for abraham, for everyone! Except spencer.. even when he died a sliver of pity was replaced by a sliver more of hatred.

"Carl get back here!"

I sighed. "Rosita. Its not your time.. tell my dad im sorry. Goodbye."

The lights of inside the sanctuary lit up as a door opened. Slowly but surely i stabbed the man in the head before moving inside the sanctuary. I remember killing a few some more people before being stopped.

~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up on the cold hard floor of a cell. The taste of metal not leaving. So this is it. The cell was dark and compacted but that didnt matter. I stayed laying there for what felt like hours with my hands tied behind my back.

Creeeeeek......

I abruptly sat up as the door started opening. My eye squinting to adjust to the lights. My eye were still showing blury images, but i could make out the voice of a man.

"Hey..." the man cooed. "I think i should introduce myself.."

Just his voice made me sick. I glared at him turning my head for intimidation. He took off my hat and placed it next to me. I growled.

"Calm down boy.. Im david. You may not remember me." he kneeled down, "do you?"

"No." I spoke flatly still glaring.

He nodded looking at me with something in his eyes. I have never seen ot before, it made me uncomfortable.

"Well i can forgive that last night was kinda a shit storm but, im the one who gave them the rope to tie you up last night." He started.

He looked at me up and down. My expression changed to confusion and worry.

"I always keep rope close..." he said in a husky voice. "Theres alot of fun and interesting things you can do with rope.."

David trailed his hand up my arm and over my shoulder, and slowly took off my flannel. I flinched.

"Gosh your cute~"

I felt sick to my stomach. My head was filled with so many things. What was he going to do? What is he talking about? What is intresting about rope??!

David moved his hand away.

"If i get you out of here.. which is something im not supposed to do," he started to touch up my arm again. "Then will you do something for me? Something your not supposed to do?"

"Will you?" He repeated ripping a peace of my t shirt so you could see some of my collarbone. I gasped feeling slight fear. That was my favorite shirt... i suddenly got angery.

He came in close and whispered in my ear, "show me how desperate you are.."

He moved away with a smirk but stsyed close to my face.

"Go to hell." I whispered head butting him.

He stumbled back, blood dripping down his nose. He chuckled.

"Fightings only going to make it last longer. Which for the recordis is fine by me.." He started to unbuckle his jeans, when someone banged on the open door.

"Hey!" The man yelled causing david to fall over and me to flinch.

Negan.

I growled quietly looking down. I was upset that he just saved me.. he came in without his usual leather jacket and red scarf, which gave me a perfect view of his neck. And i blushed for some reason.

"What are you doing in here?"

His voice made me shudder. It was cold, and demanding. It was totally different then his usual cocky and flirty tone
Though they both sound nice. Did i just say nice??!

"Sir I-" david sputtered only to be interupted,

"Do you really think i need you to answer me that?" Negan said coldly, "i can see you were tryin to rape this kid. You were tryin to rape this kid, werent you."

David stayed silent and negan stepped closer. I sat there confused.

"Now this is some unacceptable behavior. Rape is against the rules, and im sure as hell know i wouldnt wanna live in a place that it was aloud. Someone in charge who let something like that fly.." Negan shook his head no as he spoke. Negan took a knife out of his pocket and faced it infront of david.

"Im sorry sir." David sobbed.

Negan smirked.

The next thing i saw was davids lifeless corpse with a knife in his head.

I felt the stare of negan, and shivered. I didnt want to look up, keeping my head turned twords the corpse.

Negan kneeled down infront of me with the bloody knife.

"Look at me carl.." he moved my chin in his direction so i was staring right into the eyes of a monster. His eyes were filled with the thing that filled davids but this seemed more deep. We stared for a moment before he cut my restraints.

"Im sorry about rapey davey over here.." he sighed in apology.

My eyes narrowed in confusion and shock.
Why was he apologizing? So many of his men tried to kill him so why is he apologizing this time?

"Whats wrong kid? You look more confused then my mom when i told her someone fell in love with me.." he chuckled..

I didnt answer.

"Alright come on kid, lets go to my room." He got up.

Why did he want to bring me to his room. I got up and put on my hat. I was about to put back on my flannel when negan pulled it off.

"Keep it off~.." he whispered. That brought heat to my cheeks.

"But my shirt." I growled already pissed off.

Negan smiled. "No. i like it like that.."

Sorry if this is bad... i tried.. it was in night when i wrote this..